*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805701-BieberLoveStory---A-Novella
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1805701
Well its a Bieber love story and obviously dedicated to my inspiration- Justin Bieber.
Chapter 1

Drinking Darkness…

The tears dripped down from my tiny little face. I was crying my heart out, bursting every single emotion and blooming with his voice. His voice rang into my ears as if saying that everything will be okay. His voice poured love into my empty cold heart, filling it and breathing my lungs with bliss. Could have I asked for anything more?

Beautiful chocolate brown along with honey was spilled all over the huge hall. The velvet covered the walls while the light brown carpets licked the wooden shards underneath. The stage couldn’t have been any bigger with huge follow beams. And then he entered, entered with such charisma and style that he took my breath away. He was after all Justin Bieber- the hottest teenage singer. His first song was “Pray”. His voice amplified as he said each word almost licking and tasting what he sang. The whole crowd of thousands swayed and melted into his voice while some cheered and cried for his flicker of eyes on them. Looking at him almost made me feel that I too was singing with him. This is when the tears started flowing like rain. I couldn’t move my gaze from him. My eyes ached…screamed at me to blink but I couldn’t do it. Song after song he made me feel dizzier than the last one. It was intoxicating. I felt I was draining all my energy while he sang effortlessly. And then my eyes locked with him and then I fainted.

The world swam. I was seeing flickering lights, but then the images got more focused. And then my heart leapt, Justin was glowering upon me. His eyes were bright with tears and joy. In those eyes the reality struck. I was his instrument while he was his music. Everything became clear then, we were meant to be together. My power was at last drained by Justin, which only a soul mate can do. As I drank the darkness I had cried out “Justin!” so loud that he heard me and I was standing in the first line. At last I found my vampire-mate!

“Summer, I want you to focus. Look Justin is outside waiting for you since an hour, just standing outside, doing nothing except for looking at you! Why don’t you let him come inside after all he is your soul mate?” “Because I don’t want to! Why don’t you see it, Jane? You know we are vampires and we can’t fall in love with a human! But still, you see, I love him and I don’t want him to be as soulless as me! I...”  “Summer, I know how you feel, but this is his concert you have ruined.” “The concert is over right?” “No, after you fainted, he immediately stopped the concert! From then on he is just …standing outside, waiting to see you.” My mouth gaped open. I shut it back. “Call him” I said tightly.

“Hey, gorgeous!” oh my god! Did Justin Bieber just said me GORGEOUS? I mean I am not exactly a normal girl, and not even particularly gorgeous. “Are you, okay?” he asked tenderly. “Sure, you didn’t have to do this, you know. Stay up with me and missing your concert. It’s not worth it…” I said looking at the white sheets covering me. He came closer and kissed my cheeks, “It is all worth it…” my heart skipped a beat as he slowly shut the door behind him and then Jane came in, grinning. “I saw it all honey. You see there’s a glass window right here. And you were blushing like sweet apple! You see, I guess he too likes you!” “He was just trying to be nice…” I blurted, and I knew Jane won’t buy it. “Whatever it is! I don’t care. Have you at least thanked him?” Jane said, and then she looked towards the window and winked Justin. Justin, as he couldn’t hear anything, just smiled back, and then when Jane turned back to me, he winked at me. That was the cutest wink I had ever seen. “No, I’ll thank him. Can you educate me about what exactly happened?” I said still looking at Justin and smiling nervously. “See, first we were in the concert, because you had to leave your house as your mother just married another guy…” I interrupted, “Hey! I know all of that! I do not have memory loss! I know I ran away, and then I came to you, and you brought me here, and I fainted, what next?” she sighed and continued, “So you fainted, and Justin saw you crumpling, he let the mike fall and immediately jumped down the stage. You opened your eyes as he was sweeping you up in his arms, you smiled and then you blacked out again. Justin was almost crying there, not girly way, but just little drops fell down, like small diamonds. The media were all over you both. He carried you till backstage and then his bodyguard took over and then they both ran, while I was trying to be with them, but they were just too fast. In the car he let your head fall on his lap and he played with your hair gingerly, and then as we reached the hospital we all ran towards the doctor. Since then it has been around some 8-9 impatient hours of his and ours…” I was speechless. I looked again towards Justin, and I could see his worried face still reassuringly smiling for me, making me tearier than ever. I looked away from both of them and looked at the whitewashed walls, the tears flowed down smoothly. Jane took my hand and mingled her fingers with mine and rubbed my tears away. “I don’t know why you’re crying, Summer. But just see there are so many people out here to take care of you, and I won’t let them take you back home if you don’t want. You can stay with me. Just don’t cry. And see there is Justin too to take care... Jesus! He saw you crying, he is coming in!” she shut her mouth as Justin came in; he said “Jane, may I talk to Summer for a sec, privately?” Jane looked with concern at me and then smiled, “Summer, I’ll be outside.”

Justin sat on my bed, just beside my leg, making me feel like I should see a mirror, as I was sure I would be looking like total stupid. “Hey shawty, what’s up with you? Why are you crying? A pretty girl like you isn’t supposed to ruin her face crying like this.” He wiped a tear across my cheek. My heart beating 1000 mile per second made my cheek glow pink. More tears flowed down, edging down the chin just where Justin kept his hand and caught all of them. “Tell me; please…” he said so sincerely that it hurt my heart to make him do this. “It’s just that you did so much for me, you let your concert drown and here I am like a loser making you feel more uncomfortable and crying like a moron while I should be thanking you for all of it…I feel so stupid that on top of that I am just babbling more and more, which doesn’t usually happen until I am nervous, you see this…” he place his finger over my lips, he came closer and closer till he reached my ear and said, “I make you nervous?” I was shocked, I kept on saying stuff, and I am really stupid. Now he also knows that I am nervous around him! I am dead meat. Then suddenly some stronger feeling overpowered; blood. I could see his veins pulsing just near my mouth, my throat ached. “Jane! Jane! Jane! Come here!” I cried frantically, making Justin jump with shock. I knew if he stayed around I would bite him and drain all his blood into me, his sweet smelling, and velvety delicious blood gushing down my throat making me satisfied. No! I couldn’t think about it now. Jane rushed inside, took one look at my face and quickly sent Justin out.

“Summer I need you to go to sleep. I’ll bring you some blood later so that you may calm your thirst. I’ll tell Justin that you felt like sleeping.” She said really fast almost too excitedly. “Jane tell him to go away, thank him, and do anything you feel appropriate, but don’t let me meet him again please…” I said slowly, even though I as well as Jane knew that I didn’t want Justin to go, but I couldn’t kill him, he is my soul mate. No! I can’t let that be. Maybe it was all a mistake, maybe he isn’t my soul mate, maybe it was because of less sugar that I fainted. Maybe this is all is a dream! 

The thoughts itself made me tired. I decided to go to sleep and then maybe everything would go back to normal. “Okay, Summer, I’ll get rid of him. You should really sleep. But, you know that someday you’ll have to face this, right? Anyways let me think of it, and you have hit your head pretty hard when you fell, so you see you better take some rest.” Jane said. “Thank you, Jane, without you I would be nowhere.” I said almost on the teetering edge of crying again. “I’ll go now. I will be outside after finishing with him. Sleep tight.”















































Chapter 2

Numbing Core…



I woke up in the morning, the deep yellow sun shining on me. Its orange tinted rays falling on my hand making it look as I wore some bracelets around. I touched my wrists where there were 2 small punctured holes. Looking at the spaces of finely round cylinders made me dread the moment when I was turned into a vampire, bitten by some maniac, who wanted to create a whole new population of vampires so that there won’t be any humans left. But he didn’t get the main part, if no humans, then where will the food come from? I hardly knew any vampires, except for Damon. Maybe he too heard my story on the TV… I didn’t wanted to remember Justin, not when I just woke up and realised how much I wanted to be human, not because I want to have a soul to live but because I could love him in true sense, through soul to soul, a bond which no one could break.

I looked around the room; it was pretty impressive that the white walls had complimented the red sofa in the side with red glossy table along with some papers propped up on them. The scarlet curtains covered the balcony, seeing it I realised that I did needed some fresh air. I let my legs touch the ground and then stood shakily. With little baby steps I walked towards the balcony, I pushed the curtains on each side and opened the glass door.

My eyes blinded with light. Flashes, people screaming, “There look, Summer!” Media asking me questions. I was so shocked that I just stood there until some nurse pulled me inside back again. “Ms Summer, please do not go any near the balcony or windows. All of them are waiting to take photographs of you and your boyfriend.” The nurse said piteously. “My boyfriend?” Now the nurse was confusing me. I don’t have a boyfriend. I never did have any. Who would act to be my boyfriend? Who is famous enough to get the media wild?

“Yes, Justin.” She spoke a matter of fact. I didn’t say anything more. People thought that I was his girlfriend? Are these people like mad? Why would they think so? Who told them this? Are these people stupid enough to believe such nonsense? I am sure someone would have rumoured about it.

“Justin is not my boyfriend.” I said almost forcefully. “Oh! But it is everywhere that he carried you and stayed for 9 hours outside your room and all…well do you think a superstar like him would do it for just anyone?” she said, doubting my words. She was right; a star like him won’t stay up for a fan who fainted in his concert. But there was no other way I could explain this. Who was I to him?

I didn’t wanted to get my hopes up…as I knew I loved him…his each touch tingled my skin in dreams too…his lips on my cheek still make me blush…his smell, cologne along with his own body smell and aftershave mixed together into a beautiful way that made me want to stay with him all the time, sniffing like a dog. His eyes, those lovely dark brown eyes that were depthless that cascaded down his beautiful perfect soul. His presence itself made me relax into some saint-like calmness. I felt safe and secure…but he wasn’t 0.1% safe with me, because I, who love him, can become his worst nightmare, in which he could die draining his own blood into the mouth of some monster like me…

My head felt dizzy thinking that, my hands trembled and my legs got suddenly wobbly, “nurse…” I said in a shaky voice, and she was already helping me sleep on the bed. The nurse said calmly, “Please lie down and rest. I’ll tell Justin that you’re doing to take more time than before to recover.” “He is still here? I can’t believe it! I told Jane to tell him to go.” I said disbelieving the fact that Justin was still here. “I don’t know about that, but Justin Is still out there though having some breakfast, I guess.” Nurse said. “So, I think I’ll go back to sleep as there is no one else to talk.” I said, as I rumbled on and on about why Jane didn’t let Justin go, in my head of course. “No, there is your mom out. She said that I call her as soon as you wake up, so when I saw you standing up from the bed, I told her that you woke up.”

Then someone knocked on the door and there was my mom. She wore a fuchsia dress, and clutched a purse of deep purple while standing nervously near the door. “Honey, you should have told me if you wanted to go to Justin’s concert. You have got no idea how much worried you got me and your dad. We love you so much. Don’t ever do this again, baby.” After saying this, she smiled secretly to herself as if an unsaid joke played in her mind. “Wow! You really can learn hard stuff, well done. Now would you mind me taking some rest if you have finished your memorized story?” I said, almost exaggerating my voice on “memorized”. She looked angry instead of hurt, “What do you think of yourself, huh? Some celebrity? You’re nothing without me! You get that? Anyways you always mess up till there is no away to improve. You have messed up my life, your father’s as well as yourselves’. You’re just a stupid brat! You moron! I don’t even feel like calling you my daughter. You have let me down so many times, you even bothered to ruin my marriage with Jake! What kind of daughter are you to-”

I couldn’t hear anymore, my heart was drumming in my ears. My head felt dizzy. Then the next minute it started to get heavier and heavier. I could hear the dim sound of my mother shouting for the doctor. Then I was suddenly moving. I looked around to find Justin carrying me towards the emergency ward with all the doctors shoving other people out of our way. I couldn’t even feel Justin’s touch, poor me.

Then suddenly I was lying on a bed and the doctors were telling Justin to go out. I didn’t want him to go. The blood rushed into my heart making more pounding noises. The doctors looked at me and then told Justin to sit beside me. My heart sank watching him come towards me and holding my hand. The doctors did some retarded work over me but I held Justin’s gaze all the time. It was a moment I wanted to treasure, because soon I would leave him, forever.

Christain! Did I just see Christain coming in the room? He has a crush on me since a couple of years even though I have told him that I don’t feel the same way about him. But why is he here? He came striding in, one look at me and then he saw Justin holding my hand. He came towards Justin, tightened his fist and gave Justin a punch in the stomach. My heart lurched, ran and dived and soon I was in the water of nothingness.

I woke up with a wonderful headache along with a lot of pain. I opened my eyes to see Justin beside me. Then suddenly I remembered about Christain. I looked on my other side to find him. I again looked at Justin, this time eyeing his stomach, which was bandaged but still his perfect abs protruded. I felt so bad for getting Justin hurt. He didn’t deserve this, now seeing him I realised I too felt an ache on the stomach, nothing over there. Then I remembered Damon, the other vampire, saying that vampires do not want to fall in love with humans because humans get hurt all the time and so will their vampire-mate. Human’s pain is halved by sharing it with the vampire-mate. So this is it, now no matter how much I try to run away, Justin’s pain is my pain.  This feeling suddenly comforted me, at least now whenever he gets hurt I’ll know about it.

“Hey, Summer, how are you feeling babe?” Christain said. I tried to say something but my stomach hurt just too much. I wonder if Justin is feeling the same. “Now, won’t you reply me? Just because this crap hole is there, doesn’t mean we can’t talk. This person won’t go away. Just because of him, now the whole world thinks you’re his girlfriend! I wish I could kill him. This idiot messed up everything!” he said almost shouting, making my blood burn but I couldn’t say a thing. “Summer, I am sorry. I’ll leave now. I am really sorry that this all happened because of me. I swear I never meant any of this to happen.” Justin said, looking sad and tired, regretting of whatever drama happened. He stood up and the pain shot through my limbs. He went towards the door, took one long glance at my pleading eyes and left.









































Chapter 3

Lost…

I shot up like a bullet, ignoring the unbearable inferno of pain. I knew he won’t feel any of my pain, so I happily went towards the door with all the energy I could have. I saw him taking a turn and down the corridor when my voice rang up, “Justin!” it felt as if someone was pricking shards of glass all over my stomach. My back lurched behind, soon my hands were dangling and my body was arching backwards until one hand grabbed me. Justin managed to make me sit and he himself sat beside me supporting more than half of my weight, then he said, “I’ll never let you go. I was speechless, I let the words make my heart swell. We sat there for a long time, contemplating each other, thoughts mingling and melting while the doctor and nurses got us up and put me in that stupid bed again. Gosh.

Christain was sitting on the red sofa while Justin was leaning on the wall. I looked around and was happy that none of them had noticed me waking up. I looked at both of them.

Justin wore a plain black shirt with army pants which made him look so much hotter, while Christain wore a brown printed tee with baggy denims. Well, he didn’t look bad either.

“Hey shawty! How are you felling?” Justin said smiling and then came towards me. “How do you think loser? You of all had caused her to go outside! And now you’re asking how she is? Crap. Now would you mind leaving us alone for a moment?” Christain seemed quite angry as he ranted. “Sure”.

“See, I want you to get this clear. This hitting your head has messed up your brain and because of that you went after that pig. I am telling you once again that I love you. And you know that you love me too, it’s just that He made it more difficult for you to realise that. So now that you will be well in a couple of hours we both will go out for dinner and talk about us, okay? Now you better go to sleep so that you are fresh for your surprise.” With that he left.

Well…this is perfect. With this I will no more be able to hurt Justin and soon forget about him to start a new life with Christain. Christain is not a badass but he is really possessive which I used to find cute until I met Justin.

But then leaving Justin breaks my heart. He means so much to me. His pain is mine too, his soul brings mine back. How can I not love my soul mate? He is just so perfect. So caring, loving, tender, down-to-earth, my dream, my heart, my soul…now it seems as if he is a part of me. But this can’t go on. Being with him can cause him to die while Christian’s blood is much less controllable. I don’t know what to do except that I can’t hurt Justin. Ever.

I picked up a novel beside me. “Casting thunders” nice name; seems more like a horror to me. After all the horror that happened I guess I could relate to this one.

As the moon rose on a changed landscape, icy wind whipped Elena's hair around her face, tearing at her light sweater. Elena's hands were cold, her lips and cheeks were numb, but she stood facing the screaming wind directly, shouting into it. “Damon!” she cried loudly. This weather was a show of his Power, meant to frighten her away. It wouldn't work. The thought of that same Power being turned against Stefan woke a hot fury inside her that burned against her clenched fists that ere now all pale. "Damn you! Answer me!" she shouted at the oak trees that bordered the graveyard.  A dead oak leaf fell trembling down her feet, but there was no answer. Above, the sky was gray, as gray as the tombstones that surrounded the silent graveyard and as gray as her own fury that burned around a halo. Elena felt rage and frustration overcome her anxiety and pain that surrounded around Stefan. She'd been wrong. Damon wasn't here after all; she was alone with the screaming wind.



Well…I didn’t receive even half of its horror.

The door creaked open and I saw myself facing some stranger. She wore a heavy red knitted cloak and was suddenly beside me. She took my hand and pulled me so that I stand up. Then I saw her face: Jane. “What the hell? Where were you? And why the hell are you wanting me to come outside?” I asked frantically. “Shut up, okay? I am taking you out of here. You were already going to be released in an hour so why wait. I have come to save you, okay? This Christain is an ass and as you told me that you can’t stay with Justin, I am busting you out. Now will you please stop asking me questions and move out with me? Quietly?” Jane seemed flushed but I agreed while I picked up the book. It was a fair deal; I wouldn’t have to face either Justin or Christain. Thank God.

Leaving the room was the most difficult part, not even a creak or Justin will wake up, and who was sleeping sweetly on the nearby bench. I didn’t want to leave him and so I clicked that picture and permanently saved it into my brain. Then Jane tugged me and in no time we were in the elevator praying that no one known will come in. the nurse came in who had helped me sleep after that photograph incident. “Whoa! Where are you going? Weren’t you supposed to leave after an hour? Are you running away? Oh my god! I am calling the doctor ASAP!”

“Run! Run!” Jane shouted as soon as the elevator door opened at ground floor. And then we soon ran through the lobby, or whatever in hospitals it is, till we gasped for air. No wonder we got lost.



We could see a couple of doors across us, selecting one I pulled Jane along with me in the room. And was shocked to see Christain standing there with a gun towards my doctor; I couldn’t move, my body froze seeing a sight like this. Then Christian’s head moved, darted towards the door and finally his eyes met mine. He smiled dangerously and came towards me…

Jane suddenly pulled me out of the door and then again we both were running, this time towards the lobby, or whatever it was. “A girl named Summer has been reported as lost, anyone seeing her may tell so at the reception. She is wearing a blue shirt with skinny jeans, is white and has golden-brown hair. Any help will be appreciated.”

I nearly choked hearing the announcement. As there was no one around, Jane took off her robe and gave it to me. When I looked at her now without the robe I was shocked. She wore a dress that was so small, that it really made me wonder if she was going to a party and then suddenly hurried up here. This time we walked towards to back exit with a number of glances towards Jane. This was what we didn’t want: Attention.

We hurried towards the back exit which came out to be just below my balcony, which means Paparazzi. Gosh, were we ever going to reach somewhere? This was so freaking weird. We kept on getting into situations. Paparazzi noticed us and soon they were running towards us. I did not budge. I just wanted to clear the last minute job. The people started throwing in questions with lots of flashlights. I screamed in one of the cameras, “I am not Justin’s girlfriend!”

After that we immediately, again, got into the building and closed the doors behind us. “What was that for?” asked Jane. “I actually wa…” I was interrupted by a known voice that said, “Hello ladies!” before I saw him, I knew it was Christain, with fire in his eyes and tightened gun.



















































Chapter 4

Phew…Its over

She turned and gasped. He was just behind her, so close that arms could touch his clothes without much effort as she turned. At that distance, she should have sensed another human being standing there, should have felt his body warmth or heard him. But Damon, of course, was inhumanly. She retreated back a couple of steps before she could stop herself. Every instinct that was quiet while she shouted into the wind just a few seconds back was now begging her to run. She unclenched her fists and asked the first thing that was practically jumping savagely in her head "Where's Stefan?" He was dressed as she had first seen him, in black. Soft black boots, black jeans, black sweater, and leather jacket. She had totally forgotten how intently he was obsessed with “black”. And he looked like Stefan. He had the same dark hair, the same pale skin and the same disturbing good looks.

Well we have been living in this place since 2 days but I still can’t sleep. Every now and then either Christain with his gun pops up or He comes up. I hope you know who “He” is. My stomach did hurt a little till yesterday but not this much. Maybe He hit at something or someone hit him. Or maybe it’s Christain! Jeez! After that encounter with Christain I am really scared. Just when Christain was going to pull the trigger a media person started clicking pictures of him from the door.  He looked so scared that he instantly ran away. Jane and I then went to Jane’s house where there was already police as maybe the nurse would have recognised Jane or maybe it was paparazzi. Whatever it was I got to look at Justin again…he was all hunched up at the porch, his face in his palms as if he was crying. It broke my heart to see him this way. But then we had to run. We came to this house which was just next to the street Jane lived where my family used to live but it hasn’t been sold yet. The maid comes here every month to clean up but this month I knew she came back a couple of days before, as it was all clean.

So here too I read the book, as a matter of fact it kind of appeals me to the point that I can read this the whole night without getting bored, so that I can keep my mind away from important things like about Justin, Christain, lack of money and place to live. It’s like I am nowhere and we can’t even move anywhere as mine and Jane’s photographs are all over news channels and news papers.

Right now I am so scared, not for me but for Justin, the pain in the stomach is getting worse…I feel sick all the time so I am sitting in the bathroom since hours. But is the same thing happening to him too. And what if Christain is trying to hurt Justin again because of me? But then I’ll feel it won’t I?  I can’t let anything happen to Justin, so I switch on TV as half of the time he is on news channels.

“Now we have got the latest news, Justin Bieber, the teenage pop sensation is in search for the same girl he had carried to the hospital who ran off with her friend Jane, or was it kidnapping, or was somebody trying to scare them. The girl’s name is Summer Foster. The picture on the top-right is of her and on the top-left is of Jane, her friend.

The same day as they ran away, Summer’s doctor Mr. Kreisler White was found murdered in his office. No prints or hair or gun has been found in the office not even footprints except for Summer and Jane, which could not have done this as they came in and went out the weapon detector which did not beep at all until they have hid it somewhere in the hospital. Witnesses confirm that they saw the 2 girls go in and out but no gun shot was heard until later when the whole hospital along with cops gathered.

This is all for now. With more information will come more news, for sure.”

I along with Jane stood there; quiet for like 2 minutes, processing all that was heard.

“Summer, this Christain is mad, he killed the doctor after we already saw him with him, and why would he anyways KILL the doctor? Is it some kind of a stupid joke? And what the hell was the shit about Justin finding us, is he mad too?” Jane took her phone out and checked Justin’s twitter account and showed me his tweet.

justinbieber: Hey, Beliebers I just wanna tell you all to look out for Summer @Lets_Fly4 and Jane please. Get their pics from the link on my bio. RT this please and reply if you know anything that can help. Love you all!”

Tweeted 6 minutes ago via Twitter Blackberry.

Now that’s what I call shocks on shocks. So many things all together are disturbing or should I say very disturbing? I mean I love Justin and all but he shouldn’t have had the whole world know about me…I mean now I won’t be a normal girl anymore and that’s what vampires are suppose to act. Once they find me and post me on everywhere, trend me, click my pictures…all the vampires would know then. And then what I’ll be killed as I have violated the 1st rule: Stay Low. But then at least Justin and Jane will be safe, though Jane knows that I am vampire but they don’t know that she knows, do they? And if I am dead then at last Justin will be safe from me, forever…

From the corner of my eye I saw something move, the moment I twisted my neck towards there someone hit me hard on the head. My head burst with pain and in no time that person caught Jane in one hand and made me drink something with his other hand.

Foggy clouds were making my vision unclear. The clouds thickened and thickened and then blank. I can’t see anything.

Tiny beautiful crystals appeared. Bowls of sweetened crimson raspberries dipped in maple syrup in beautiful pink glassware with flowers smoothly carved on them were surrounding me. A woman emerged from the bushes of lilies and hollyhock and tulips. Their essence assaulted my nostrils. The woman wore a silk robe with golden strings embroidered into its thin gingerly lining. The dress was bordered with foxglove flowers. Her face was glowing as if she was igniting within. Her hair was long blonde silky and skin similarly pale as Damon. Her hair had white freckles at the tip.

“Do you know who we are, daughter? Me? Damon? You?” she said rather comfortably.

“Vampires?” I said.

“Yes, child and you’re supposed to go to academy from now on.”

I gasped. “Why? Because what happened with Justin or for loving a human?”

“No. It’s because you’re now capable enough to go to ‘Vampire Academy’ now. And anyways there are many more vampires who are in live with humans…so don’t worry; you won’t be punished for loving.

This is a dream! Yeah! This woman is surely joking, more vampires to love humans? Never heard of…

“Child, do you think a woman of 803 year old can make such a bad joke? I don’t think so.”

Oh my god! How did she know what I was thinking? This is crazy.

I felt dizzy. What is that suppose to mean?

And then she disappeared. Vanished like smoke.



A man appeared. He wore a white silk crisp shirt along with midnight black jeans. His face was pale too, caking it with beautiful curly shreds of hair with tiny violet freckles at the end. What is it with the colourful freckles?

“Hey! I am matt, your instructor! You’re my first assignment! This is going to be so much fun! So, I’ll tell you my schedules. I’ll come into your dreams to help you as well as teach the fundamentals of being a vampire.hey! And you need to sleep at least 8 hours a day! This is going to sound crazy but you’ll get used to it! Damon will tell you ‘bout it. You will make loads of friends at the Vampire Academy, I hope.”

“You guys are mad; don’t you guys have a better job to do? No, I don’t want to know! Thanks a hell lot!”

“Hey! Chill, okay? I am your mentor even though I am young. “

I cussed under my breath.

He disappeared like fog in air.

This is too much! Is everybody mad? Or is just the liquid that is making me dream such stuff.



























Chapter 5

Now this is awkward…



I opened my eyes and then slammed them shut. The torch burned my eyes. What IS happening?

“Open your eyes, Summer” Damon’s voice swelled in me. I creepily opened my eyes. Damon was standing beside my bed watching me.

He put forward a huge mirror before me.

The image in the mirror was so beautiful.

She had pure pale skin, unblemished, shining with radiance. Her golden-brown hair, with tiny green freckles at the end, was cascading down her tiny shoulders making her eyes look green. Not normal green, the freshly plucked leaf green.



She was me.



I looked at Damon asking for an explanation. Damon instead smiled and walked out of the room and shut the door behind. Now this is awkward…

He came back and sat beside me.

“So can you explain me…?

“Explain you what, Summer?” Damon said, looking amused.

“Everything?”

“So…now that you are a vampire you can see these ends of my and your hair of different shade. These colour defines us as what level are we at. Green is for new born that is in vampire world, Yellow for next. Then red, violet and then the last one is white. Red is mine as I am old but not a mentor. Violet is for mentors. And white is for our incarnates. Our god is Chantleez- The mother of all. She is the god of love, truth, nature and spirit. Everything that is beautiful and pretty is her made. From now on you can drink animal blood too along with humans, and of course human crap for acting.” Damon was interrupted by Jane.

“Oh My God! You guys should really check this out.”



justinbieber: Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget…about me? Did you regret ever standing by my side? Now I am left as you run away. Did you forget about…us? Our love is like a song…You can’t forget us…

Tweeted 18 minutes ago via Twitter Blackberry.

justinbieber: Baby, when you’re with me, it’s like an angel came by and took me to heavens and when I stare in your green eyes it couldn’t be better…I didn’t want you to go…So baby know for sure that I’ll get you back…

Tweeted 35 seconds ago via Twitter Blackberry.

“Is he in love or something? Someone who has gone? What is his ex-girlfriend’s name? Maybe she is the one he is talking about…So why are you showing this to us?” I asked Jane. GOD! I had no idea who he is talking about in this…but I swear at least she won’t kill him…at least it sounds as if she is a nice girl.

“Summer! Are you mad? He is talking about you! I can bet on my doughnuts that it is you! “Left as you run away” and “in your green eyes” Who do you think these lines refer to, huh?” Jane said, annoyingly. “But there are thousands of girls with green eyes!” I said defensively. “And not even 10 who left RECENTLY!” then there was one more tweet.

Justin: That girl is so beautiful in her own way, the way her soft golden-brown hair untangled themselves as I passed my fingers in them was amazing, I wanna do that to her each day…but right now all I want her is to come back to me…can you please?

Tweeted 35 seconds ago via Twitter Blackberry.

I stared with my open mouth, tears in my eyes and my heart shouting, “Go Back to Him, Idiot!” but I just can’t. My life is just not so simple. I snatch the phone and open my own account. I have got a million mentions from Beliebers to finally stop hiding…but one tweet that’s catches my eye is of Justin:

Justin: @Lets_Fly4 Please come back…

Tweeted 2 days ago via Twitter Blackberry.



I can’t believe any of this. I have a sudden surge of running into Justin’s arms and never look back. But is it possible? Even if I tell him that I am a vampire, will he still love me? Or will he be too scared to say that he doesn’t love me anymore? Or will the sudden change of my face scare him? Or will he only love this face? And even if he loves me and all, after all of this but what about me loving him? Will I be able to control my thirst for blood around him?

I didn’t know what to think about this, so instead I showed Jane and Damon my account…they were shocked too as till now that girl in the status still could be someone else but what about this? This mention to me and thousands of more Beliebers…What am I suppose to do about this…

I looked back at the phone disbelieving that I am TRENDING! #SummerComeBack. Could this even be possible? One minute I am no one and the next I am trending, Justin is mentioning me and to top it off I got this face and I am suppose to attend this vampire school.

I left the room pissed off. Not that I don’t want Justin to love me but because I can’t go to him. So instead I get out of the house for some fresh air. I knew a park that was nearby and hopefully no one will recognize me. I sat at a nearby bench and started reading the tweets that the Beliebers and sent me.

whosThatjb: @Lets_Fly4 Hey summer, please go back to Justin…we don’t want him to be upset and seeing that he cares for you breaks my heart, but that doesn’t matter, you HAVE to go to him…please? #SummerComeBack

ILoveJB: @Lets_Fly4 please go back to Justin; you are kinda freaking him out. At least go and meet him as if he is going to jail that you had to run away… #SummerComeBack

Instead of reading anymore I tweeted:

Lets_Fly4: thank you all for tweeting me…see I have done what I thought would be right and I still do think so…I never meant  anyone to get worried about it… thank you all once again…and the media can you please stop looking for me?

Tweeted 2 seconds ago via Twitter I-phone from St Newton’s park



Lets_Fly4: @justinbieber I am sorry I left…but this how it is meant to be…and I am really sorry I caused you so much trouble with your concert and all and of course that punch…I wonder what hit you today over there…

Tweeted 6 seconds ago via Twitter I-phone from St Newton’s park

Before realising I sent the last tweet to Justin, only then did I realize that I told him about that stomach thing…now what? I messed up again! Well…that is the only thing I really do well… Soon there were replies to my 1st tweet but I didn’t bother to check, I only wanted to see Justin’s reply. And then he replied:



justinbieber: hey shawty! You forgot to remove your location settings…so all you need to do is just look behind...

Tweeted 1 second ago via Twitter Blackberry.



Damn! I messed up again!

I slowly turned my back, eyes half closed, and then as soon as I saw supras…I knew it was him…





































Chapter 6

Simple?

“So did you like my surprise?” Justin asked, well he seemed really excited. Damn! He looked so cute with that blue-tee and denims…and of course huge shades.

I didn’t reply of course, I was playing with my fingers which made it easier to ignore his gaze. Thinking of gaze I really need some doughnuts, the glazed ones. Yum.

“I’ll take that a yes…So you wanna walk?” “Umm…okay.” Well did I have any option except for accepting his “request” I don’t think so.

I was really trying to focus on the plants and trees and flowers, but then every minute from the corner of my eye I would look at him, wondering why he didn’t question me for running away. I thought he would be interested…or at least care.

“Why did you find me?” I asked hesitantly…

“Did you see my twitter?” he asked instead of answering…but am I going to lie to him? No.

“Yes…why?”

“Your question’s answer is there.” Now what?

“Well…are you talking about the mission: search Summer and Jane or those lovey-dovey tweets for your ex?”

“The lovey-dovey ones were for…”

“For?” I asked excitedly as my heart was beating faster and faster.

“you.” I coughed.

“I think I heard it wrong…did you just said “me”?

“Yes… you see I know it’s really weird, we have just met and I am already falling for you. I was going to tell you after you were going to be released, but then you left…and now you look all changed. You’re face is like an angel right now…see I don’t even want answers nor will I question anything…but please can you give me one chance to show that I am capable for you?”



I was flying…did Justin Bieber just PROPOSED me? I mean I am totally flattered…but…



“I am sorry, Justin, it’s a lot more complicated than you feel. And if I tell you…I know you won’t be the same person to me as you are now.”

“Try me.”

“I can’t do this…I am sorry.”



With that I left. Justin didn’t follow me for which I was really grateful. I didn’t wanted to go back to that house as I’ll again have to explain stuff which I couldn’t understand myself. Instead I walked out of the garden putting on my hood and roamed around in streets, taking deep care of never showing my face.

The boys kept on nervously glancing at me; maybe it’s because of the change of my face.



“Hey, I think I have seen you somewhere…maybe on TV” a voice said from behind. I turned myself to see an amazingly hot guy there, he wore a red shirt with white blazer and cool Nike shoes with a pair of denims…ooh! Never thought this match would make up to be so hot.

“No…it can’t be you, that summer girl, she was less pretty than you…so have you done some movie or something?”

I blushed. “Umm…no”

“Wow! A girl like you isn’t supposed to hide her face like this” He slowly touched the hood of my sweater and slid it down. Now everyone could see my face.

“Your hair…they are amazing…you sure you weren’t there in some movie because if I were a director I would definitely sign you up. So I am Jared, and you?”

“Sum…Sandra” I hesitated, I was just going to spill my name. Well…Sandra, not a bad choice.

“So Sandra, would you like to have a coffee with me?” I opened my mouth, but then closed again. I mean don’t I have enough guy problems? What is wrong with me?

“Actually I am running late. I need to be back home before its night. But we can catch-up some other time…”

“Sure…at least let me drop you” Well…as it is I had to go back home and this boy was so cute that I dare not take a chance of telling him no. so instead I agreed. And anyways in our society no cars are allowed so he had to park outside the gate and the house was like at the end.

“So here we are…” Jared said smilingly…I was going to open the door when he caught my hand.

“Give me your number at least…” I smiled and then gave him my number. He then kissed my hand and let me leave.

He sat in the car until I wasn’t visible, because of the darkness, and then I heard the engine roar and him leaving.

That was sweet.

I went inside the house from the back door, and was surprised to find no one in the house. I opened my phone and found 31 missed calls from Jane, Damon and an unknown number. I didn’t call anyone back. Instead I opened my twitter again, as I found nothing interesting I went back to stalk Justin.



@justinbieber: I am going to give a beautiful girl a surprise…wish me luck!

Tweeted 3 hours ago via Twitter Blackberry.

@justinbieber: I know you think that I shouldn’t still love you, I’ll tell you then but if I didn’t say well I still did felt it, then where’s the sense in that? I promise I’ll not try to make your life harder…I am in love and always will be…

Tweeted 2 hours ago via Twitter Blackberry.



@justinbieber: Life for me is not so same since that day. Seems like everywhere I try to go, I keep thinking of you…how do I breathe without you here by my side?

Tweeted 2 hours ago via Twitter Blackberry.



@justinbieber: he wears blazers, I wear t-shirts; he plays basket ball while I am with the mikes, I am just dreaming about the day when you’ll wake up and find that what you’re looking for has been here the whole time…

Tweeted 15 minutes ago via Twitter Blackberry.



@justinbieber: if you could see that I am the one who understands you, why can’t you see? You belong with me…

Tweeted 7 minutes ago via Twitter Blackberry.

I have no idea what to feel. I am flattered and happy but scared and angry at the same time. You know what, I am just a freaking 17-year-old teenager who just got her face changed, Justin Bieber loves her and then there is this murder she thinks she does know who the criminal is, her lover. Then on top of that another cute guy comes over and asks her number and like any stupid crazy girl she gives her number to a stranger, then via a social networking site she finds out that Justin knows about Jared! And now if she sleeps she will have to go to some Vampire Academy bullshit. And of course now her two friends have left her too.

PERFECT, isn’t it?



© Copyright 2011 simrankurani (simran4023 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805701-BieberLoveStory---A-Novella