*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805789-THE-SUBJECTIVE-NOAHS-ARK
Rated: · Article · Community · #1805789
Man's attribute as a responsible member of a civilized human segment lies in.
THE SUBJECTIVE NOAH’S ARK



Man’s attribute as a responsible member of a civilized human segment lies in – how he is different from an animal. The forms of life, vegetative or faunal, in a particular geographical location survive and multiply subject to natural allowance tenable there. Animals can’t claim to enjoy the right to live. They possess the baser instincts of sex, hunger, comfort, etc. the same way men do. Man’s capability to defend himself from the onslaughts of nature and bring sophistication in satisfying his instincts through inculcation of scientific temper does not distinguish him from an animal because such a pursuit and temper is finally instinctive, where man fails to see that he may also be preyed upon by the stronger the same way he preys upon the weaker.



Man’s incessant effort to found the humanity on a common plank of fairness and justice, which is non-predatory against fellow humans irrespective of their geographical, linguistic, racial, etc. differences, marks his evolution. Other modes of organic evolution taking place in  realms of  nature should be considered alien to deliberate humanized process of evolution. Hegelian dialectical process of evolution of collective  institutions or systems seems to be rendered mostly redundant in the present global context. Comfort loving, easy going, temptation driven and biased mindset of the general public has made the ground rife for man’s extinction.



Given the kind of dangerously charging macro-economic environment duly leveraged with monstrous global capital formations, scientific advances and technological exploits; man is gradually losing his significance due to ever deteriorating quality of human resource. How long will the non-renewable commodities of the earth go to compensate for the poor quality of human resource?



In this context man has parity with an animal. He shall, therefore, continue to be governed by the law of natural selection until extinction of humanity.



Therefore, there is a need to redefine man in terms of his connotations. A man must mean that he is aware of - what all he has consumed, and in return, what all he has contributed. The difference between the consumption and contribution shall take care of the publicly available facilities such as roads, water supply, sanitation, sewerage, education, law and order, expenditures on health care and administration, etc. The greater the difference between how much one produced and how much one consumed, the sooner a sovereign economy can turn into a heaven.  This necessary connotation of man helps also establish a condition of fairness in public domains and guarantee justice to every individual. Under such a situation, the quality of human resource shall get improved to desirable levels paving way for his claim over the provisions of the human rights.



But until that state of fairness and justice  is established, unless bright educated youths choose to be proponents of the concept;  human society shall lose its relevance and no power on earth can preempt the chance of imminent genocide.



Those, who are sincerely and honestly making constructive effort to avert the retributive curse of the martyrs to the cause of  justice and  fairness, on the continuing humanity, must heed the gospel and lend audience to the apostle of the concept and practice as proposed in the prospectuses of Creative Cottage Gurukul, Public School Teachers’ Training Program as well as in Bal Shikshayan, who is none but the Director of Creative Cottage Gurukul myself. Thanks. --F. P. Shrivastava, Director, C.C.Gurukul—2009.  Email:fp.shrivastava@gmail.com.

P.S.: To know more about the writer,please access the sites www.creativecottagegurukul.blogspot.com, fp.shrivastava@writing.com.

© Copyright 2011 speaque (fp.shrivastava at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805789-THE-SUBJECTIVE-NOAHS-ARK