*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805926-ABOUT-AUTHOR
Rated: · Other · Other · #1805926
I THINK MAN IS BORN TO TURN THE EARTH INTO A HEAVEN THROUGH REALISTIC APPROACH.
Self-description

              I am a man of holistic temperament. Whenever I do anything, I judge its merit from the standpoint of more collective and global good than my personal good. I think man is born to turn the earth into a heaven through realistic approach. This can happen when men on earth begin to believe in a lifestyle whereupon they consume less than what they contribute to the mainstream of their economy’s productivity, individually and collectively. If this fact of global existence is felt and realized across peoples of the world, the sum total of savings of the peoples shall go to meet the requirements for turning this globe into a virtual heaven. With this object in view, I am aiming to get involved in the enterprise of writing a book. I am sure the book shall attract global readership and succeed in addressing, of course, subjectively,  the concerns that are looming large over all the peoples of the world today.

                Though, I am advanced in age, I am fairly healthy and have no ailments, whatever. I am a yoga  expert with formal qualifications in sahaj and kriya yoga. Not only this, I have attained perfection in various other aspects of yoga through regular practice and meditation. I am planning to initiate a yoga program via yoga postures and articles on face book with the user name faneesh shrivastava. Through the program, I shall make it possible and handy for every one—how to enjoy  a hundred-year life span healthy, active and happy.  My site fp.shrivastava@writing.com is loaded with my writings and articles. One may access this site  for being aware of my perception and vision about the world.           

              I am basically an M.Sc. in mathematics with consistently bright academic career right from matriculation. I began my career as a mathematics teacher for IIT-JEE aspirants with a reputed coaching institute in Patna. Also, a children school, christened as Creative Cottage Gurukul, was founded in the year nineteen eighty-five. I had to withdraw my participation from the coaching institute in favour of the school after the demise of my wife in 1995. She  died in a road accident in Patna only.

             My mother & father are no more. My brothers are very well employed in self-businesses or government  jobs. My only two daughters, namely, Mamta and Khushboo, both M.A.s in economics and English respectively from Patna University, are well-settled in terms of marriage and employment. Both of them  have been married off to respectable families in Patna itself. They are leading  conjugal lives happily in their marriage places and have been blessed with one son each recently. Mamta has completed her B.Ed. and is now employed as a teacher with St. Xaviers High School, one of the oldest famous schools of Patna. Khushboo is employed with Educomp Solutions Limited as a program co-ordinator and posted in a famous school of Patna.

         I am, therefore, pleading with an understanding girl from the age-group thirty-five to forty in all ferventness to be my mistress to help me in the enterprise of book-writing while, also, dispelling all my personal despairs of lonely family life after the marriages and departure of my only two daughters.

         I have been running the aforesaid children school in Patna for the last twenty-seven years now. This has so far proved to be a reliable source of income. The intending life-partner may relieve me from my involvement in  school affairs, if she likes so, after marriage. Email : fp.shrivastava@gmail.com. My Postal Address : F. P. Shrivastava c/o Creative Cottage gurukul,2nd & 3rd Flrs., Gangotri Complex, Opp. South-west corner of Rainbow Field, Kankarbagh, Patna-800020.



© Copyright 2011 speaque (fp.shrivastava at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805926-ABOUT-AUTHOR