*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806042-My-First-Love-Phobia
by Ernest
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1806042
The fear of meeting your first love can be crazy. Read & enjoy reviewing
I pulled a little pen from the back of my pocket, and scribbled the phone number on my palm. Susan’s aunty immediately turned to leave after giving me Susan’s number. I had admired Susan for some time. But I never had a chance of chatting with her directly. She seemed to have known me from a distance and had some respect for me.

I pulled out my phone and started keying in her number. Within some fraction of a second, I got a fever. I imagined her standing right there watching me struggling to speak up. In no time, my fingers started trembling. I almost dropped the phone. I looked around – just to make sure nobody was watching. But no one paid any attention.

I tried to dial again. But this time, my heart pumped so heavily that I could feel it between my teeth. A little dizziness followed. I immediately realized that calling my precious lady using my phone was not a good idea. I went to the nearest payphone and gave the number to the gentleman who was working there. When he started entering those numbers, the sound of the keys started bothering me. I looked in the opposite direction and tried to close my eyes. But the ears still picked the sound “tii, tii… tii, tii” he entered the last four digits. We waited for a while and it responded. “Brrr, brrrr…brrr, brrr” I immediately got the fever I had earlier developed. I tried to sit down. But that was too awkward.

“Are you alright sir” The man inquired “you can take a seat, please”

“I am fine. Thank you”

The phone rang for sometime, but Susan never picked it. It was a relief – at least for a while. But another idea came to mind. “I will go straight to her place. I don’t care whether it will be her father or mother coming to meet me” I though to myself.

I went to her home. It only took some fifteen to twenty minutes. I reached her place. After ringing the doorbell twice, someone came out. It was her little sister.

“Is Susan home?” I asked without even greeting

“She has been locked up in her room the whole day. Yes. She is at home. Come in” the little sister announced with a childish giggle.

I went into the house. After being given a seat, Susan’s little sister went to call her. I heard her voice; and a door banging. Immediately, the same troublesome fever came back …….

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY, YOU CAN ENJOY READING WHAT COMES NEXT AND THE FULL DETAILS IN FIRST LOVE CHAPTERS ONE, TWO THREE .... :)

© Copyright 2011 Ernest (mwaba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806042-My-First-Love-Phobia