*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806056-Master-and-Slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zyborg
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1806056
Preview for the story
Ray was grateful for the rest as his master played his game, pretty much ignoring him. He was even able to sneak a nap in there for a good few minutes, until Finn shouted at the game for a cheap death. The micro winced from the loud yelling, just staying curled up on the lap. It was best that he did not do anything that may potentially make his master mad at him.

Finn saved the game and placed Ray on the couch so he could go switch the console off, "I'll beat that game one of these days," he tells himself, looking back to his pet. He was still curled up in a tight ball of fur. The fox boy walked over to him, his finger poking his side sharply until he straightened out, looking up at him with a sad expression, "Don't be such a drama queen. You're my slave, and you need to get used to that fact."

"Yes, master," Ray said quietly, curling back up again. Finn kicked the couch, making the husky jump up in surprise, "Why the hell did you do that?!" he shouted out of surprise. The fox crossed his arms, an angery expression on his face. He picked up the tiny husky, his grip tight and slowly getting tighter. The micro husky whimpered and wriggled around, having trouble breathing.

"I don't like getting yelled at, slave!" the master shouted to his slave. The hand stopped getting tighter, but his grip still made it hard to breathe for the trapped husky. He tried to squirm around, or at least loosen the hand's grip, but the hand quickly tightened again, instantly making him stop, "I don't like it when you resist either! Just be a good, happy slave for master."

"I can't be happy," Ray said softly, not wanting to seem like he was yelling and it was hard to speak in the grip. He turned his head, starting to cry but not wanting his master to notice. Finn notices, his face starting to look more gentle. His hand loosens up, the fox using a finger on his other hand to wipe lightly at the husky's face. Ray uses this time to breathe now that the hand let go of him. He murred when the finger lightly wiped his face of the tears, rubbing his face into it.

"Hey, don't cry. It could always be worse, you know." The fox boy smiles, cupping his hand around Ray to ensure he won't fall off. The micro pulled his face away from the finger, looking up at his master, starting to calm down but still had some tears flowing down.

"I know, but it doesn't make it anymore bearable. It doesn't change the fact that I'm a slave and unable to do anything about it. It doesn't change the fact that you can kill me if you felt like it. It doesn't even change the fact that you don't even care about me." Ray curled up in the hand. Finn sighs, his hand gently stroking the curled up husky's back.

"I do care about you, Ray. Why can't you see that?" Ray doesn't say anything and Finn stops stroking his back, sighing again. His stomach grumbles, "I'm getting hungry. If you promise to at least try to be happy, I'll give you more than leftovers." The husky sits up, placing a hand on his own stomach.

"I'll try," he said, looking up at his master. Finn smiles and places his husky in his pocket. The child walks to the kitchen, placing the micro on the counter. He got a cup out and then looked in the refridgerator, grabbing a full carton of juice. He carries it over with both hands, nearly dropping it on the counter. The husky feels a small tremor after the carton lands, backing away in case the fox drops it and ends up spilling it. Finn opens the carton, slowly pouring it into the cup, filling it to the top. He puts the juice back in the fridge, then looks through the cupboards for something to eat.

Ray rubs at his belly, trying to put on a smile for his master. Just look happy for food, he thought to himself. He turned around in time to see a big spider behind him and screamed, running and hiding behind the cup of juice. The fox turned his head, seeing the spider and giggles, "You're scared of that?" The husky didn't respond, just stayed hidden behind the cup. The giant fox got a napkin, scooping the spider into it. He opens the back door and lets it go outside.

The micro husky peeked out from behind the cup, "Is it gone?" he asked, his body shaking. He placed a hand on his heart, which was pounding hard against his chest.

"Yeah, it's outside now," replied Finn, closing the door. He giggled more as he watched the micro walk out from behind the cup, "You're such a scaredy-cat."

"It may not seem big to you, but it's terrifying to me!" he snapped, "You have no idea how hard it is to be this tiny! Predators want to eat us, and macros don't even treat us like actual people! They treat us like slaves, insects, or even snacks! You wouldn't know how hard my life is, since your's is so perfect!" He immediately goes quiet, his tail going between his legs. Finn looks away, a loud sniffle comes from him, "Master, I didn't mean to yell. Please, forgive me."

Finn wipes at his eyes and looks back at the husky, looking angrier than Ray's ever seen him. The husky hides behind the cup as the pissed fox kit walks over, picking him up off the counter. He held the micro upside-down, glaring right at him, "I tried to be nice, slave. Whether you believe it or not, I did care about you. You don't want to be a slave, fine." He raises the husky up, "You can be a snack instead!"

Ray eeps and squirms around, looking down into the fox's open mouth, seeing the sharp teeth, the tongue poking out, and the drool dripping. He began to sob loudly, "Please, I'm sorry! Really! I'll be your slave, I'll be a good one!" The fox ignored his begging and dropped him into his mouth, murring at the taste as he licked him all over. The tiny husky closed his eyes, trying to fight against the tongue. It pinned him to the roof, leaving him trapped as it grinded against his body, tasting him before there was a loud gulp. The force sends the crying micro down the tight throat, squeezed down, soon being dropped into the warm stomach. All he could do now was curl up and cry loudly as the child patted his stomach.
© Copyright 2011 zyborg (zyborgianguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806056-Master-and-Slave