*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806570-Life-echoes
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1806570
brandon gets a book in the mail from a girl who supposedly killed herself.
Life Echoes

People don't know what they do can anyone around them. Its like when you toss a stone into a calm pool of water, what does it do? It creates ripples. The ripples spread out until they're not noticeable, but they are still there. They might be minute in size but they are there all the less. So if I were going to toss a stone in next to yours the ripples would collide.....
This is what I call the ripple affect. Now that I worked my magic with that analogy, lets replace "stones" with "actions". Everyone's actions are connected somehow no matter how careful you are. You could be throwing a party while your parents are out town, Little did you know the elderly couple next door stayed awake all night because of the loud music. The man was late for work in the morning for work and lost his job.
Enough about you, my life matters more..... Well not my life, the people that killed me rather. Lets go over them one by one shall we? I mean they deserve recognition right? Each and everyone of them play a part in my life and death.So if your reading this I think you deserve to know why I supposedly killed myself.... Which is what everyone probably thinks rite? Rite???
Well your all wrong. First on the list of "how Hannah died" is kiki. She was my best friend in the whole world or so I thought. Here's her story:
"I had just moved to the town Clover Michigan, and I had no friends . But I had seen you in the halls a few times, and you would smile at me like everyone else so I thought you were just another friendly face. But then you invited me to sit by you at lunch and I knew you were going to be the closest thing to a friend of mine for a while.
And it turned out you were really nice." Ok lets pause for a moment, for those of you who don't know Kiki..... Don't bother. She is a back stabbing bi- Well you'll find out." So I decided that we should hang out, and we did. Its started out like every other friend I could make, so I finally trusted you enough to tell you my secrets. You told them.
That's how the rumors started. Don't think I didn't hear them, I knew from the whispering and giggling that something was up. I tried to ignore it, and it was terrible. Every wispier, every set of eyes that happened my way, set me on edge. I started to get paranoid. Then I heard it. The secrets I told you! They were twisted and mutated to make me sound terrible. But them all the same.
I knew you told and I hated it. From that time on I was known as the girl who never ate. So what if I didn't eat much. I did indeed eat but I never ate that much. Did you know that I was called a anorexic? cuz that's what you told them! I never starved myself!"
So that's why your here in this book that I know your reading this very moment, because I made sure that if anything ever happened to me it would send out to you as well as the other 12 of you to come.

(Brandon)
My hands turned cold as I read that last paragraph. I couldn't believe it, Hannah had killed herself. With no warning to the world, but apparently she doesn't think so...... Wait! How do I know that this is even real? I guess I could read a little bit further and decide for myself.

(Hannah)
"So from that moment on I was known as an anorexic from that moment on. But some of the people in this "lovely" world didn't believe the rumors and I thank you for that.
© Copyright 2011 Roxi Flash (roxi554 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806570-Life-echoes