*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807280-Sympathy-for-Mental-State
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1807280
consider it was for a pathetic person.
SYMPATHY FOR MENTAL STATE






It’s been a cold, raining weather for the past five days. All students from Sky High School have to endure the water by wetting themselves to cross the road. There has one couple that always stick together although they were apart because of different classes. Their name is Joyce and Kyle and currently in the middle of high school. Joyce has long, brunette hair while Kyle has black, shortcut hair. Everyone usually called them ‘Glue Couple’ because of their closeness toward each other.

         But that day, the ‘Glue Couple’ were not officially made their entrance as usual. Joyce will take a walk with her girlfriends while Kyle is nowhere to be found. Every single of his friends have many time called him but he didn’t answer the call. They were so worried if something terrible happen to him so they asked Joyce instead. The answer they received was very disappointed. Kyle was suddenly asked for a break up and didn’t contact her since that day happen. Joyce went to his house one day but no one at his house neither his parents too. She even asked his neighborhoods but no one knew about Kyle’s family.

         They wait and wait until 2 months have passed but news about Kyle just quiet like that. Joyce already found her new boyfriend and started a new life. Kyle’s best friends, Daniel and Joshua went to his house to investigate about his missing. As they were expected, his house was dim and very quiet as it is like haunted house. They made a way to enter his house and switch on the light. The condition of the house is very neat and nothing has changed before like there has nothing happen. They called out Kyle’s name but there has no reply.

         Thus, they go to his bedroom. To their surprise, it seems like Kyle was ready to go to school on the day he’s been missing. In his notebook, his recently note was on the day before he went missing. They decided to investigate thoroughly by checking his wardrobe. On the top of his bookshelves, there has a frame of him and Joyce who is happily smile. Even though it’s been a while, they remember that they are the one who is taking the picture by using Kyle’s camera.

         Joshua feels very uneasy about it so he trying to find his diary somewhere while Daniel goes downstairs to search at the living room. Daniel was gasped by the situation he had just seen. Kyle’s body was sitting on the chair like he was ready for a dinner while his dad’s head is place on the candle place and his mother’s hand is chopped finely on the plate.

         He ready to scream and run away but the time he turning back, Joshua was already behind him; smile wickedly by holding a baseball bat at the side of him. He was ready to whack him out and …



“STOP IT!” Julia covered both of her ears with her hand, as she can’t stand the eerie atmosphere.



“Oh, Julia! You are just ruin the best moments. Have I told you already to stay away if you didn’t want to hear horror stories?” Julian snickered.



“Shut up! It’s just so sad if Joshua beat Daniel up until death. It’s just not fair!” Julia protests.



“Yeah, yeah! Whatever little sister. Dean, just continue with your story, please.” Julian requested.



“Alright then. Daniel prevented it from happen by shoving Kyle’s body to Joshua. He scrams away as far as he can until he reach police station. With single breath, he tells everything from A to Z about the death. It doesn’t take a long time by the time the polices went to check the house and found Joshua already in a peak of his mental state by crushing his left hand with a baseball bat. It is a very sad condition but it’s the truth. Daniel just found the truth that Joshua is confuses with his gender. He has liked Kyle since elementary school. At first, it’s because of sign of respect but it’s starting to grow when Kyle decided to couple with Joyce. He wants to kill Joyce but they’re always together like there has no tomorrow so Joshua takes a second way by telling him the truth. Kyle is shocked with the truth so he decided to keep his distance away from him and doesn’t even recognise him as his best friend anymore. He burst out to his house and started to punch him until bleeding badly. Kyle’s parent tried to stop his action but he was already in his climax of anger. So, he killed them with a table desk before finishing off Kyle. That’s the end of the story.” Dean finishing his story with smile.



“That was a harsh decision to made.” Julian comments.



“Ye – yeah. Just because he doesn’t reply his love back, Joshua willing to give up their friendship and killed him and his parents. It was very sad story.” Julia shook her head tremendously.



“I thought it was a folk only but it’s the truth. It’s happen about 10 years ago but the school trying to cover up the story so it won’t become sensational story.” Dean said.



“Dean, where did you hear these horror stories?” Julia asked.



“From my neighborhood and my classmates. They have a lot of stories from urban legends until the real one.”



“Really? Can you tell us more?” Julia’s eyes is sparkling hearing horror stories from Dean.



“Sure but it’s getting late and I need to go home fast. I will tell you tomorrow on recess, okay?” Dean is getting up from his seat and on his way to the door. Julian is sending him while Julia tidying up the plates and the glasses they brought in Julian’s room.

© Copyright 2011 syizi93 (syizi93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807280-Sympathy-for-Mental-State