*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807390-First-Post
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1807390
This is my first post.
First post
go to http://zombiesviral.blogspot.com/ for the full post.

My name is Rachel. I am 16 years old. It has been 3 months and 2 weeks since the first sighting of the virus, and I think we're nearing the end. I managed to find this hospital that had a generator with some juice left in it. Its not the best location, since this is where they tried to contain the virus first, but I think this is important and it's worth the risks. The future survivors need to know the story of how this happened.


It began around the ballpark of June 19, 2011. A person in Chicago was admitted into the hospital, I don't know much of the details of this time because I really didn't pay attention too much to the news at that time. I guess this guy was really bad. They thought it was flu or pneumonia because of the fever and nausea, but when the sickness started to change they had other ideas. The guy slowly started progressively getting heavy vomiting, then diarrhea, severe dehydration, then cerebral hemorrhaging (a stroke to non science people). The guy then started getting bad nosebleeds. Eventually, the bleeding in his brain killed him. The day that the first guy died, 2 new cases were reported, then 4, then 10. It happened so fast. The next morning, right after the guy was discovered dead, he woke up. No kidding, he stood right up and walked around the hospital. They found him wandering the halls. They attempted to sedate him and get him back in his room, but sedatives really don't work on the dead.
© Copyright 2011 reflexive property (reflexive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807390-First-Post