*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807399-Punishment
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1807399
Punishment comes in many forms
He stands before me as I start with his feet. My father always said “Start at the bottom and work your way up.” I doubt when saying it he imagined me with a leather collar on, at least I hope he didn't.

I gently kiss the tops of his feet as I kneel before him. My lips move up to his ankles, swapping from one to the other. Then I move to his shins, covered with a light layer of hair that tickles my nose. My fingers slither across the floor to climb onto his feet.

A sharp yank of the chain tells me I made a mistake. He chastises me for using my hands, it excites me. I know it shouldn't, I know I will be in trouble. I can feel the moisture between my legs growing. My hands move back to the floor.

I make my way slowly up his legs, feeling his strong pulse in his thighs. On my knees I hold my own legs to avoid accidentally reaching for him. Then I reach the top of his thighs, his member standing proud.

My lips close round his soft head, my tongue reaches out to caress the tip. My tongue makes its way to the eye, tasting the salty stickiness already forming. A yank on the chain forces me to fall on him, he plunges deep into my mouth. My hands grab his thighs to stop me from impaling myself on his rod.

A bolt of pain fires from my tit stinging from a slap to its side. The bolt travels down to between my legs. I whimper around his large cock as I feel my loins convulse; I'm already dripping wet.

As the red mark fades from my breast he orders me to put my hands behind my back. I obey, I have no choice but to obey. Every order he gives pushes me closer to loosing control. I fight the urge to pull back and instead try to take him deeper into my mouth. My heart races faster with the feel of him pushing against my throat, forcing me to fight against gagging.

When I fell forwards I took half of him into mouth, I've halved the amount remaining. He is pressed tight in my throat. I push myself down millimetre by millimetre. I can feel my clit thrumming. As he moves deeper the thrum becomes harder. I can almost hear the sound of it between my legs.

Finally my lips press against his body, I have all of him in my mouth for the first time. A trickle of my own juices runs down between my legs. I know when he discovers how wet I am, he will punish me and that is making my juices run faster.

He pulls me even further onto him, squashing my face against him. I reach round and grab his ass, my fingers gripping him tightly as I fight the urge to pull back. Another slap to my tit reminds me that I'm not allowed to use my hands.

He passes me a pair of handcuffs ordering me to cuff my wrists behind my back. As the chain snaps round my wrist I moan around his large shaft. Bobbing back and forwards I suck hard on him, enjoying the feel of my neck being stretched. Behind my back my fingers reach down between my legs to push my wet lips open. I can't stop myself, I know I'm not meant to.

He pulls out of my mouth, I've been caught. My throat feels empty in a way I have never known. He pushes me down onto the floor, my breasts squash against floorboards. I twist my head so I can see him, he looks angry but I can't help but push my fingers inside me.

Punishment comes in the form of a large black dildo, he hands it to me. I know what I need to do before he tells me. I follow his orders, cuffed hands push the bulbous tip between my ass cheeks. It takes some effort to push through my resistance and for the tip to delve into my tight hole. It is not where I desire it to be.

I begin to move in time to his orders. He stands over me, watching me, his hand strokes the length of his saliva covered cock. Following his orders is driving me into a frenzy. Bursts of fluid erupt from me as I try to control myself. My body screams for me to satisfy myself, but my mind forces me to not break the rules again.

The sound I'm longing for becomes audible above my moans. His breathing is heavy, he is almost finished. I try to control my breathing, to stop myself from going too far. I finally feel him rain down on my back.

He gives me one last command, just a single word. “Cum!” I follow his order as I followed the others. A torrent erupts from within me, splashing the floorboards. I will be in the cuffs for the rest of the day but he let me orgasm so I got off lightly.

===============


Word Count 863

So what is different? I realized that nearly all the women in my stories are quite assertive, even when chained up. So in the spirit of doing something different, I wrote a story with a very submissive woman (although she stills seems to rebel a little). I figured I would also write first person present tense just to make it completely different to all my other entries.
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807399-Punishment