*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808201-Forever-a-Child
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Experience · #1808201
Some people mature early and others never grow up!
Daily Flash Fiction – 9/5/11
Open Prompt = Write about anything…


Forever a child!


         Harriet looked over her shoulder at Jake; he was slouched back in his seat while staring intently at his computer screen.  The instructor had left the room and she knew what he was looking at. 

         “Jake! You’re a Pig! Get off that site!”  Everyone’s head turned to look.  Even from her location, she could see what the images on his screen were doing to him. 

         He extended his legs and stretched his body out straight, magnifying his obvious condition.  Bill noticed their exchange and slipped to the back of the room to sit beside Jake, now both were being enchanted by the illicit site.

         Professor Marshal came back into the room and sat at his desk, he glanced up to look at the back of the room.  “Jake Corrigan and Bill Meyers cut the crap and get off that Porn Site!”  The whole class busted out in laughter. 

         The remaining twenty minutes of class went smoothly.  Harriet gathered her books and left the classroom.  Jake came running after her like a puppy following his mistress. 

         “Harriet, wait up…”

         She knew him from high school and his childish antics seemed to follow him to college.

         “What’s up Hun?  Why so up tight?”

         She quickened her pace.  “You’re a pig. “

         “I was just screwin’ with Marshal…”

         She stopped and looked down at the large bulge in his sweat pants.  “So what’s that, my invitation to an evening out?” 

         Jake smiled and chuckled awkwardly, “Yea!”

         She turned and swiftly left the Computer Center.  Jake stood there and watched the doors close behind her.  Marisa came up behind him, spooning her body to his and she wrapped her arms around his waist.  “If she won’t accept the invitation, I will!”


Word Count = 287
© Copyright 2011 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808201-Forever-a-Child