*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808404-Pirates-The-treasure-of-Kidd-Islands
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1808404
pirate adventure about the hunt on a treasure and pirates wanting the treasure first.
Pirates. The Treasure of Kidd islands.

..............................................................

J.Blackburne



1650

The famous pirate Captain Kidd sailed the seas for many years and had been a terror for a long time.

The evil pirate had sacked every town and plunderd every ship that they passed by. Original a Privateer Kidd always had been a evil man by having betrayed England by becoming a Pirate.

They had just a week ago plunderd a ship and sunken it. Twenty years he plunderd the seas and had been the devil in human form. But now he had set sail to a few remote islands.

Captain Kidd went ashore with most of his crew.

Wait here! Screamed the captain against moste of the landparty.

He went away through the island and returned alone a few hours later without the treasure. The crew started a mutiny.Captain Kidd died in the battle and his followers joined the mutineers.One man stayed with the captain. The ship sailed away under command of the mutineers leader, the most evil pirate on the seven seas : Captain Black.



1660

I am William Shark. My father was the once famous pirate Captain Nicolas Shark or how the pirates called him : Red Nick. I never known about his pirate career when I was young. He always spent a visite with us and then he went away. A long time he was at sea and then returned again.

One time he never returned and then my mother told me the tale. That was 5 years ago. I since then hated that man who was my father. I since then seen and remember him as a evil monster.I live in Port Royal. My mother as 6 months ago passed away.

I now had done a captan training and I am starting tomorrow as captain of ship : HMS Decade. I went in my house to the basement and was cleaning up. Then I saw a chest.

It is from my father. I never opend it before. I now wanted to know wat was in it. I opend it and seen a lot of stuff. I saw a pistol, a sword, spare clothes and a bag full of gold. I then looked under the clothes and I saw a book. I took the book and looked in it. I read about my fathers intire life as a pirate. I read the intire book. I discoverd that my father had sailed with the famous Captain Kidd. I read about a treasure on Kidd Islands. I known those islands. The mutiny on the Kidd islands followed by Kidds death is famous over the intire world.I found everything I needed to find the treasure of Captain Kidd.I went with the logbook to the governor. I showed him it and I made a deal. I would go on a treasure hunt with my ship and in return he financed the operation and wanted a part of the treasure.Next day I went to my ship, a schooner. I set sail right away. We had for now a good seatrip but there where some problems on the trip. There where some crewman who looked like pirates. I one night heard them talk about a mutiny. I discover there leader was : the quartermaster : One-eyed Sam. I havent thrusted him for the intire journey. Now I managed to discover to find out that One-Eyed Sam had sailed with Kidd as his Bo'sun. I also discoverd the names of the mutineers, so I informerd my loyal followers and we discussed what to do. I had heard a date. They where starting it tomorrow. I was in danger.I discussed with my officers what to do and we came up with a plan.Next day we hid most of the weapons on a place we only knew of.Then I heard Sam scream : Attack my hearties!. The mutiny has begun! But my plan had worked because they had almost know weapons at all. We had the rest. I took on the battle with One-Eyed Sam.He and I fought like lions.I never fought a pirate so this was new. One moment it looked like the pirates where winning and then I became furious when he called me a little kid! I cut off his head and screamed to the mutineers : how dare you  all to take on the battle against the son of the famous Nicolas Shark! I will feed you all to the sharks! Among the pirates I heard the name red Nick falling and I knew that I got them. No scared of me they returned to their posts. With One-Eyed Sam dead I knew that I had no more problems. Then after weeks of sailing we arrived at Kidd Islands.I saw a scary looking schooner coming near. We got all scared when we saw the flag.The Jolly Roger! A pirateflag! It was red with a skull with swords under it in Black. They opend fire on my ship. Afther many shots I with a few of my followers went in a longboat and went ashore fast. I heard the screams and battle sounds coming frome the battle.I will never forget how their leader looked like. He was dressed in black Captain Clothes and he had a face full of scarrs and he had on his Black long hair a big tricorne. I knew who that was! It is the most evil,blackheartest , most fearsome pirate on the high seas. The Bloodthirsty pirate : Captain Black. I heard him screaming : Kill them all! Give no quarter! Poud them lads! Pound them! Move on ye Sluggers! One pirate shot at me and my three followers who joined me ashore. We quikly went away. The battle was over and I saw a longboat going ashore. In it I saw Captain Black! He screamed as jusioul. We runned thourgh the forest and seen a camp! We enterd it and we where captured by the people who lived hear. We where brought to their leader. Victoria, but she wants to be called Vicky. I told them all I known and told them about the treasure. She told us in return that they survived the attacks of the pirate ship on other vessels. We where released and I soon became friends with Vicky. I learned a lot from her about the pirates.We spotted a few pirates attacking the barricade. We all worked together and managed to stop the cutthroats from attacking. They went away. During the battle I dueled with Captain Black but when his men retreated he did so to because otherwise he would been captured.I was wondering why he looked at my during the fight like that. The next night whe had a little peace. The ship was only firing a few cannonbals at the fort. The next day Captain Black came by the fort with a white flag. We negociated. He sed with is hard cold and scary voice : give me the logbook and the survivors and then you are unharmed. But Vicky sent him away. Before Black went away he said that they will attack soon. Vickey told me that he was saying that all the time. I got a plan I told it to Vickey and she agreed. The pirates attacked the fort this afthernoon. While everyone was defending the fort I went to go away but unfortunatly a pirate stopped me. I battled it out with him and killed him.Another pirate came at me.I battled it out with hime and knocked him to the ground. I saw Black and the pirates fighting against my allies and followers.

I used the moment to slip through the forest to the shore.

I knocked the pirate guarding the longboats down and went to the pirate ship. I saw Victor the firstmate and Evil Charlie walking on deck. I managed to slip by unnoticed and went to Blacks cabin. I looked every where. It was really dirty and smelly. I saw them in the corner a statue of wood. I opend a locker on it and seen a map. I took it but when I went out I seen all the pirates on deck. The battle was over faster then I was thinking. Black took me alone and we talked. He asked my name. I  gave hime my name. He looked angry when I told him I was a Shark.

He told me the missing chapter.

My father was the righthand man of Captain Kidd. Afther the mutiny he stayed on the island.With the dying Kidd. He refused to help the mutineers.He appeared to be a good man and a scoundrel at the same time. I was relieved to know he was no evil cuthtroat but a good man even while he was a pirate. Nicolas went away of the island was the one who known the missing piece aside from Kidd. He went away and and became a famous pirate captain. Black seen him sailing. Their galleon was badly damaged so Black attacked and killed them all. Shark was trown in sea binded to a anchor. Nick had some secrets in his log what could help with finding the treasure. I refused to give it. Black leaved me under guardianship of victor.

In the next night Vicky came and saved me. Black and the pirates attacked but Vickey knocked Black to the ground we went ashore. I told Vicky everything. I loved this woman with my intire heart. She was not angry for me being the son of a pirate.The next night whe had been sleeping together.

Next day I and Vicky went through the forest and seen a new island nearby.

We where walking fast because pirates where walking around and cannonballs came by from the ship. We swimmed to the island.I was not knowing that a pirate had spotted us and went to their Captain. Vicky told me that this island was called dead island because here was a ghost hounting the island from a ghost ship, stranded on the shore. All the plants where dead here and I seen skelletons everywhere. We enterd the ghost ship. It was a very scary looking ship.We went through the hold and enterd a cabin.above the door their was a skull. We seen it was once a captains cabin.Then we heard a old and evil voice calling and screaming to us. Then we saw a ghost. It was the ghost of the evil Captain Kidd!

He was angry and wanted us to die. I refused and asked about the treasure. He became angry and attacked me with his sword. We battled for a long time and then I told him that I just wanted the treasure to go home with my loved one and to take revenge on Black for my fathers dead. The battle contiued and he disarmed me. Kidd looked in my eyes and asked who I was and who my father was. I told him what he wanted to know. Kidds evil face looked at his way friendly at me and he was happy to get to know Red Nicks only son.Then we heared Black and his men entering the ships hold.Kidd right away went to Black and the pirates. Black! You scoundrel ! He yelled. The pirates runned away and then tho two fought. Black runned away no two by seeing Kidd is a ghost. Kidd Returned and told me the missing chapter. Their was at west another island. Theirare shipwrecks their and in the middlest is the treasure.

He gave me a deal : if I would swhere to kill Black then I can leave now and get the treasure. If I not then I will die. I agreed afcourse.

I seen Kidds ghost disapearing.

His last deed on the world was over.

I was happy that he had some piece.

We went to wreck island.

Black and his crew followed.

We went through the jungle and over see to the island.

We walked through the ship wrecks and finally enterd the middle one.

Our men had joined us in this mission.

Then We seen the treasure but unfortunatly Black arrived.

Our crew started to battle against each other.

I dueled with Black.

We fought like lions.

The sound of battle was coming hard from the battle.

We battled everywhere in the ship.

He screamed and yelled at me but I stayed focused.

Then afther a long and deadly battle, my crew was winning and then I got dissarmed.

He attacked me but I crawled away to my sword and took it.

I just in time defended myself. Then we continued.

Finnally I disarmed him.

Then he took his gun and just when he wanted to pull the trigger I put my sword through his chest.

But it was too late.

Black fired the shot in his last moment at Vicky.

Then Black fallen dead on the ground.

I run to Vicky and seen her dying.

Then I kissed her and then she closed her eyes and she was dead.

I cried by seeing her dead.

But then I seen she still lived.

Somehow the bullet and the wound where gone.

The pirates surrenderd now without their leader.

We took the treasure on board and marooned them on the island.

Then we sailed to Port Royal.

I gave the governor his part of the treasure and informed him about my adventures.

I wrote it all down in a novel.

It seemed Vicky was the governors long lost daughter.

I married with her and became a famous and wealthy businessman.

Afther the governors dead I became the new governor.

But I never returned to sea.

I also never forget all what happend.

I took care to give my father even while he is dead a pardon.

I now see him as a great man and named my firstborn afther him.



The end.



© Copyright 2011 J.Blackburne (scuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808404-Pirates-The-treasure-of-Kidd-Islands