*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808454-The-Sinners-Path
by Tevin
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1808454
The Sinners Death.
The Evil committed in ones Life, to many Sins to bare that stacked and stacked. What shall though do? pray to his God to forgive his Evil Sins.
The sins committed by this one have left minds confused and Heart broken, does he stop?.. No .. Though Left the weak to Crumble and Mumble...

Where does this one now walk? he is left all alone, left to walk the world and feel the Pain,Guilt,Madness, and sorrow he left others in... Can he now be forgiven? now that he notices all the pain he's caused during the shattering time...

His mind now cracks he notices the Evil sins he's committed, now that the favor is being returned to him, the pain... He slowly walks over the shoulders of others with his face planted down on his palms... No one Even knows he's their, he walks Through everyone and anything... His mind slowly Rotten's...

While his Predator slowly feeds on his, Emotional power...This Soul never left a being alone, therefore judgment has been served... This sinners soul slowly Fades away beneath the crusty hands of our Earth, Hades.

Or will someone Reach down and help this poor Soul out of this Deep hole.

But In thee End its no-ones fault, Except ones self.
© Copyright 2011 Tevin (negruto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808454-The-Sinners-Path