*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808676-Get-Jinxxed-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jinxx
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1808676
This is the first part of my BVB story, Get Jinxxed.
I was standing in the crowd, waiting for them to come on the stage. I was anxious for the concert to get started. Sweat beads started to form on my forehead as the headlights started to shine on the crowd. The concert was starting.

Before the BVB curtain was let go, I could hear the Brides start to play “Youth and Whiskey” and the room filled with cheers and screams of the lyrics once the band was revealed.

I looked up and saw Jinxx playing on the left side of the stage. I tried to move people out of the way so I could see Jinxx play.

After I tried to move in the screaming, sweating crowd, I finally stood somewhat close to Jinxx besides the stage.

Jinxx looked down at me and smiled gently and mouthed, “You again?”

I blushed and nodded. I was surprised that Jinxx remembered me after two months of not seeing him in concert.

I saw Jinxx walk to Andy and saw his say something then he pointed at me. Andy took one glance and his face brightened. Yep. Andy defiantly remembers me.

--

After the concert was over, I made my way to the door to get out of the arena. But I was stopped with a hand that grabbed my arm.

I turned around to slap whoever was grabbing my arm and I stopped dead in my tracks.

It was Andy Biersack who grabbed my arm.

“Whoa, tiger. You got reflexes. Wow.” Andy said, wide-eyed.

I stared at Andy and slapped my forehead with my palm.

“Why’d you do that?” He asked, taking my hand in his.

“I was about to slap you.” I said, blushing.

Andy just backed up and laughed.

“Do you have sais on you?”

I nodded.

Andy looked terrified.

“You better keep those away.” He said.

I laughed and playfully punched him on the arm.

“Glad you remember me, Andy.” I said.

Andy just flashed me a wide smile and led me back to the arena and back stage.

--

“Look who I bumped into.” Andy said, walking into a room where Jake, Jinxx and Ashley were relaxing.

I trailed right behind him and blushed a dark red when Jinxx’s eyes met mine.

“Looks like Jinxx remembers the BVB stalker,” Jake teased

I turned away and held my head in shame. I have been stalking them. But only to see them live.

Jinxx blushed and turned me around again.

“It’s good to see you again, Rae.” He said, softly.

I smiled and resisted the urge to hug him.

“It’s good to see you too, Jinxx.”

But it seemed like Jinxx can read my mind. He pulled be close to him and I let my body fall in his arms.

“J-Jinxx…” I said.

Jinxx pulled away quickly and stammered nervously.

“I-I’m sorry. It’s just that…I haven’t seen you in so long, Princess.” He said

I blushed a deep red again. Only they new my true identity. They knew that I am from the Jinkai Clan, they knew that I was a powerful warrior and they knew that I was a princess, waiting in line for the throne. Only they knew about my dark past.

When I was 13, I was taken away from my family. I was held captive in a small town called Castive, just a little east of the Jinkai clan. I was held there for 5 months and when my captor let me go, I ran back to my clan and found it burned down. The houses, the shrines, the shops, the people, all burned. Everyone, including my parents, were dead. I was the only survivor left of the Jinkai Clan.

I guess my face was blank for a while because when I started to comeback to reality, I saw Jake, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“There we go.” He said

I looked around. I was in the ground.

“You passed out.” Jinxx said, kneeling next to me and pulling me up.

I blushed and looked at my watch.

“How long was I out for?” I asked

“You were unconscious for 5 minutes.” Andy said.

I turned away and grabbed my small black handbag and my light jacket.

“I’m going home. I hope I can see you guys again.” I said, not turning around.

Andy sighed and rubbed his forehead.

“See you tomorrow, then…I guess.” He said.

Before I started to walk out the door, Jinxx shoved a small paper in my hand.

“That has my number.” He said.

“Thank you, Jinxx.” I said giving him a smile and a small hug.

I walked out the door and back into the summery night.

--

I walked back to my lonely apartment and a fresh breeze of the A/C hit my face.

I sighed and walked up to my room.

“Why am I acting like this? I really love Jinxx and…I…I…I…just don’t know…what to do….I want someone to teach me to love…..” I said, out loud to myself.

After, I put my phone on charge, it played a soft violin chord and I looked at my phone. A text from Jinxx.

“Sleep well, Princess.” It said.

I smiled and put my phone on the table besides my bed.

I was swept into a long, deep sleep. Dreaming that someday, my prince will come for me.
© Copyright 2011 Jinxx (jinxx547 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808676-Get-Jinxxed-part-1