*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808697-The-Chronicles-of-LJ-Stevans-Part-6
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1808697
A Chronicle of a folk hero in his world set in a semi blog stlye.
                                                                                  Part 6. A Response

                                                                                                                                                          by David VanCura
Hey Guys,

Good day everyone, I wanted to first address the general readers of these Chronicles. I wanted to assure to that in spite of the blatant threat I received yesterday, the truth will continue to be released. I do not respond well to threats and am certainly not easily scared off by them. I just wanted to let you all know that and also inform you that the statement below is not for the general readers but for the ones responsible for yesterdays correspondence.
                            L.J. Stevans
To Whom it may concern,

You may think that you can bully me out of speaking the truth, but you are mistaken, even if I wanted to keep the truth locked in, which of course you know I cannot, I wouldn't. These stories will continue to be shared and if you don't like it I welcome you to my home to attempt to silence me. Many have tried, so far none have succeeded. If you are truly arrogant enough to think I was not expecting a backlash to my decision to go public, and would not prepare accordingly, then you are not only arrogant but simpletons to boot. These are MY Chronicles, My life, My Journey, and I will not be robbed of control of them. Lastly and most pointedly, if you truly believe you are anonymous you are quite mistaken, your reach may indeed be far, but I am always prepared for the past to return. I guess now the true games will commence.
                                        L.J. Stevans
© Copyright 2011 David VanCura (davidvancura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808697-The-Chronicles-of-LJ-Stevans-Part-6