*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809094-The-story-is-not-done
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1809094
About a girl that get's hurts and you follow her road in how overcomes it and fights back
Life is hard. Life is hell. My life started out to be hell but now I enjoy my life to an extent. The name I was born with was Kaitlyn Nicole Quinne Katsopolis. I was called Kaitlyn for seven years before my name was changed from Kaitlyn Katsopolis to Theresa Anne Nicole Fletcher. I was adopted by a wonderful family when my biological parents put me into foster care. I was called Terri Fletcher for most of the rest of my life.
When I was nine years old I got pregnant with my boyfriend, at the that point in my life's, child. He's my ex-boyfriend now but we're still good friends. I had his child when I was ten years old, on February 17, 1997. We had a boy and we named him Victor Scott Corgen.
When I was eleven years olf I got diagnosed with appendicitus and was rushed to to surgery. Victor's father, Jay and I were still going out. Jay had to raise Victor for while I was in the hospital.
Two and half months after I had turned twelve and two and half weeks after Victor had turned two, I find out that I'm pregnant again with Jay's and mine second child. I had the child November 24, 1999. We had a girl and we named her Hillerie Marie Corgen.
A month after I had turned thirteen, two months after Hillerie was born and a month before Victor turned three. Jay and I started to fight all the time and it got to the point where we decided to break up. I had agreed to let Jay take the kids back to California to live with his parents and to raise Hillerie and Victor there for the time being. Jay left with the kids to California three days later after I had agreed to let Jay take the kids.
In the beginning of February I found a new boyfriend his name is Chad Stevens. That's where this story's going to start, my parents right now are Carl and Sarah Reed. They're not my real parents of my adopted parents but they are my foster parents. And I'm being called by my adopted name Theresa Anne Fletcher and not biological name Kaitlyn Nicole Quinn Katsopolis.
"Theresa, come on get up out of bed and ready for school" Carl yelled from downstairs.
"I'm up and getting ready" Terri yelled from upstairs half asleep.
"Hurry up or you're going to miss your bus" Carl shouted
"I don't take the bus my boyfriend drives me to school with him" Terri answered trying to find her favorite blue jeans that were covered in holes.
"You know they don't like you riding with him in the morning and afternoons on school days" Bobby remarked standing in front of Terri's doorway.
"What the fuck are you doing here ?" Terri exclaimed noticing Bobby was standing in her doorway.
Bobby is Carl's and Sarah's biological son. Terri and Bobby can get along with each other most of the time, but there's some days when they don't get along at all.
© Copyright 2011 Theresa Fletcher (bsbfan82332 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809094-The-story-is-not-done