*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809614-The-night-that-changed-my-life
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1809614
I needed to get this memory out, I don't like admitting to what I did but it happened.
If I had an answer for why the mere thought of trying to take my own life entered my head, then I would give it.
At the end of the day, I sought help before the slice ran deep enough. Scars, the terrifyingly sour taste of regurgitated paracetamol and the dismayed nurses looks are now the memories of the old me, the me that I will hopefully never re-live.
I'm not ashamed of my actions, neither am I ashamed of the lasting imprints covering my body. I know I needed this to pull me back into this consciousness. I know there was a time when this all felt real, now it's just a nightmare I forcefully endure...
Until he comes back, then this nightmare gets the noise turned down and a thousand different colours flood the backdrop of something that will, one day, be continuously beautiful.

If you don't expect too much from me, I may just blow your mind.



Posted 11/09/2011 21:42
This passage is my own original work, this is the first time I have publicly shown it and I would prefer if people respected the time, effort and the emotional value rooted in my work by not claiming it as there own or posting it without prior permission.
© Copyright 2011 Jessyka Moyse (thectdesign at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809614-The-night-that-changed-my-life