*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809678-the-rain
by silver
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1809678
this story is about a goddess and forgivness
The Rain
In the clouds there is a beautiful goddess with long red hair, she wears a long flowing gown which color changes with the weather that she controls. Today her gown is yellow because it sunny, but it was not always sunny. It used to be blue. Her name is Melowseana. When Melowseana was 3 years old she saved an animal that her mother Artemis was trying to hunt. Her mother went into a rage and told her daughter that she will never see Melowseana again her little daughter flood into the clouds and started to cry and it started to rain like it never rained before. The rain fell for mouths, but one day it did not rain because Melowseana stopped crying. Her uncle Apollo visited her. She had not see him since from the day she flows up into the clouds. Though she and her mother were not talking to each other she also did not see her uncle a lot. Her uncle asks Melowseana to “forgive your mother and talk to her because when you cry and make the earth flood with you tears it hard is for the humans to live in such a sad world” Melowseana was shocked and bewildered to see her uncle. She looked and her uncle and said “Why should I uncle? I did nothing wrong. It was my mother who will not talk to me it is hardly fair that I apologize to her. She should apologize to me uncle and I should not apologize to her.” Her uncle got very angry at Melowseana and said “You are stubborn and heartless to not try to apologize to your mother” he left.
Melowseana was now 18 year of age when her uncle came to talk to her again. Her uncle found her in a meadow filled with beautiful pink, blue, red, and yellow flowers growing all over the meadow and Melowseana was wearing a red gown to make it hot. Melowseana had her back turned to her uncle. She did not her in approach him so she jumped when he said “Hello.” She turned and asked “What do you want uncle?” “I want you to apologize to your mother.” “Why should I? Are we going to have that same argument we had all those year ago” “Melowseana, why won’t your just apologize to where mother because I know she will never apologize to you though she is your mother” Melowseana was silent for a minute and then said “Fine, I will talk to her but I make no promises.” “Thank you.”
So Melowseana went to look for her mother and despite herself she began to hope that her mother would love her and take her back and forgive her as she forgave her mother. Though Melowseana was mad at her mother she longed to be like her. As she walks in the woods she spotted a woman running. It was her mother. Melowseana got excited and the ground began to shake. Her mother sow her and gasped and ran over to her daughter and said nastily “What do you want?” Melowseana was scared of her mother. “Hello mother.” “What?” Melowseana got so mad, her gown was red and it got very hot. A tower of wind came down from the sky and went around Melowseana and her mother. Her mother shouted “What are you doing?” Melowseana started crying and rain fell down on the earth harder and harder it poured. Melowseana said, as she was gasping for air, “Let me tell you what I’ve done for you mother” “What have you done for me?” “I have loved you though you treat me thus. I have come to ask you pardon of anything I have done or said that have offended you mother.” “And why should I forgive you?” It was raining so hard the wind got faster. Melowseana shouted “Because I was 3 years of age when this fight of ours stated and I did not know better, but you do mother. You have no Idea what you did to me. I am sorry but you are wrong to me to.” “I…… I…..” “What?” Artemis sank down on her knees shook her head and said “I’m sorry” and flung her arms around Melowseana. Melowseana put her arm around her mother and the sun came out and made the earth warn and full.
The end
© Copyright 2011 silver (allig95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809678-the-rain