*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809753-Just-A-Meister-Not
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1809753
A new Meister and Weapon enrolls in DWMA, but gets into a fight with Black Star & Soul.
Chapter 1- The New Meister and Weapon


“YAHOOO! I'M THE AWESOME BLACK STAR! WHO WILL SURPASS GOD!”

“B-Black Star, you're too loud...”

“That's right! Now shut up, I'm reading!” Maka snapped at the all-too-awesome Black Star. He turned to Maka and scoffed, “You bookworm, this is my stage!” Maka closed her book loudly, stood up and approached Black Star. “Maka... CHOP!” she yelled, slamming the book onto his head. Patty laughed, clapping her hands as she sat up beside her sister. “I'm bored... Weren't we told that there's going to be a new Meister and Weapon?” Liz sighed, looking at her newly painted fingernails. Kid leaned over the balcony and observed whatever he could see.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw two figures approaching the long flight of stairs. “I think they're here,” he told the others and they all peered over the balcony. “ALL RIGHT!” Black Star exclaimed, jumping over the balcony and landing on the ground below him perfectly. The two figures turned out to be a female and a male, both looking at the ground and not bothering to glance over to Black Star who was doing his awesome pose.

The female student had black shoulder-length hair and white highlights on both sides in identical positions. She wore a green tee underneath an unbuttoned black shirt, wearing a pair of black jeans and black boots, which made her look symmetrical. The male student was wearing a white shirt underneath his black jacket that has silver linings, a pair of black jeans and black sneakers. He also wore a gray scarf around his neck and his red hair with black highlights in his fringe was messy. Kid jumped over the balcony and joined Black Star on the large platform. The male student stopped walking forward and finally turned to the shining star who was waiting impatiently. “Yo, new students! I'm the awesome Black Star! And I will be the one who someday will surpass God!” he boasted and Kid face-palmed.

The male student nudged the female beside him who looked up at him than to Black Star. “I don't think they can hear you. She's wearing headphones and he's wearing earpieces,” Kid, who was observing them whispered. “Who said we can't?” the male student shouted across the platform and the Shinigami turned to them immediately. “It's true we can't, Romano... But we can read lips,” the female then told them. “EH?! So you've been pretending that you can't hear me?” Black Star shouted, getting a little angrier. No one ignores him!

Kid stepped forward and bowed slightly. “We apologize. Black Star doesn't like people to ignore him,” he explained. “Wait, Kid! Since you can read lips, let me tell you this, new students. Let's have a challenge right now!” Black Star yelled at them and the female finally pushed away her fringe, revealing her green-topaz ringed eyes. “Fine,” she muttered and the male student took out his earpieces, letting them fall on his scarf. “I should get serious for our first fight,” he said to the female and transformed into a long, thin black and red samurai sword. She wielded it quickly and then stopped, she was merely getting used to the feeling again. “Soul, let's try out our friendship combo again, on her this time!” Black Star called out and Soul chuckled, jumping onto the platform beside him. Kid side-stepped and allowed the two to get ready. “I'll go call Professor Stein!” Maka cried out and rushed back inside.

“So the redhead is the weapon,” Soul said. The female tilted her head to the side. “Let me have him, Iritsu!” the sword yelled and Black Star smirked. “So you're Iritsu, nice name,” Soul commented and Iritsu scowled. There were a few moments of silence before Black Star and Soul charged at her at a fast speed. Iritsu shifted her headphones and then leapt onto one of the blood red spikes that was nearest to her. “Shit,” Soul swore and chased after her. Her expression changed, into an emotionless face as she jumped off the candle and kicked her current opponent in the stomach, hard. Soul winced and landed on the platform hardly. Just when Iritsu was about to stab through him with her sword, she was pushed off of him by Black Star who punched her. But she regained her balance fast and kicked him off. She wielded her sword as she charged towards him. Black Star charged at her too, both leaving dust behind them. Soul got up from the platform and ran towards Iritsu. She noticed and quickly jumped off the ground, but Black Star grabbed her leg and slammed her down onto the platform. “Tsubaki!” he called out and a “Hai!” was heard before a sword appeared in his hand.

Liz and Patty watched in awe and shock from above as their 2 friends fought against the new female student, Iritsu. “Why is Black Star and Soul picking a fight with the new student?” Stein appeared beside Kid with Maka panting beside him too.

Iritsu's green-topaz eyes froze suddenly, surprising both Soul and Black Star before her eyes turned bloody red in colour. “HYAAAAGHHH!” she suddenly yelled, fuming with anger as her weapon transformed into a red axe with black and silver linings. She back flipped from the ground, kicking Soul's chin up and causing him to fall. She growled when Black Star tried to slice through her with his weapon. Iritsu ducked and kicked Black Star's back, making him fall and taking the chance to attack Soul. Soul smirked and leapt over Iritsu when she ran towards him, but he was a little too slow. Iritsu spun around, transformed into a silver pistol gun with red lines and her Weapon transformed back into his human form. He flipped the gun around, aimed it at Soul and pulled the trigger with his pinkie. Soul gasped once he was shot and fell to the ground. He groaned in pain on the platform and Black Star, who had been watching them transform and shooting his friend was just a bit shocked. How could she compress her soul wavelength and fire it at Soul as bullets? Wasn't Kid the only one who could?

Both Maka and Kid gaped when Iritsu transformed into a pistol and shot out her soul wavelength. “How did-!” Maka, who paused as she, Kid and Stein viewed their souls. “Uso...” Maka gasped and Stein chuckled, continuing to watch the show. “Why? Why are their souls as strong and big as Kid's?” Maka asked loudly. “You see... That Meister is Takeshi Iritsu, but she hates it when people say her first name, if you want to know more, you can ask her,” Stein paused and glanced over to Kid who was the one who wanted to know. “And her Weapon, Vargas Romano. He has 4 forms and Iritsu is able to transform into a pistol that shoots out her soul wavelengths at her opponent, because her mother is a Weapon and her father is a Meister,” Stein continued and Kid stared at Iritsu who transformed back into her human form and Romano transformed into a silver shield with black and red curves around it.

Black Star was about to use Soul Menace but Iritsu smirked darkly and blocked his attack with her shield. Black Star frowned and Romano quickly transformed into a large silver hammer with Italian words written on it in black and red. Iritsu gripped tightly onto the silver handle before swinging it at Black Star's face. The awesome Meister was a second too slow to react, and he was smashed by the hammer and fell back, his face slightly bruised. Iritsu glared at him, before her eyes went over to Soul who was still lying on the floor. Iritsu's eyes froze again and they returned back to the same green-topaz coloured eyes. She adjusted her headphones, picked up Black Star's sword and put it aside, before raising her leg over Black Star and slamming it down, hard on his face, and causing the platform to break as well as becoming uneven.

Iritsu stepped back from the defeated Black Star, adjusted her headphones again and let go of her hammer. Romano transformed into his human form and landed on his feet perfectly. He put back his earpieces into his ears and folded his arms across his chest. They continued towards DWMA's main entrance and walked past Stein and Kid. “Wait,” Maka put out her hands, blocking their way and they stopped in front of her, Iritsu's head lowered and Romano looking back at Black Star and Tsubaki. “Who are you two?” she asked and Iritsu looked up, her green-topaz eyes piercing through her. “Typical Meister and Weapon,” she answered flatly and Maka's eyebrows furrowed.

“Let's go back to class. You two are in Class Crescent Moon, and I'm your teacher,” Stein said, turning his back and walking back towards class. “Iritsu, you'll sit beside Kid. Romano, you'll sit beside your Meister,” he continued and Kid walked towards Iritsu. He held out his hand and the female Meister stared at him, refusing to take his hand. “Iris,” Romano whispered harshly, nudging her again. After a few minutes in the same position, Iritsu finally gave in and shook his hand shortly before pulling her hand back and stuffing both hands into her jeans pockets. Kid's expression remained fixed like Iritsu before he led her to their classroom. “Hi! I'm Patty, you're Romano, right?” the younger twin of the Thompson sisters asked, walking towards Romano from behind. “Yeah...” he replied softly. “I'm Liz,” the older twin said and grinned. The two led Romano back to Class Crescent Moon too, leaving Black Star, Tsubaki, Maka and Soul behind.


A/N: Sorry, if this isn't really good... I'm not a confident person to start with but I just like to type stories so... Yeah, thanks for reading! I'll update the next chapter, soon, maybe? -Iritsu_Kidd
© Copyright 2011 Iritsu_Kidd (toma_iritsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809753-Just-A-Meister-Not