*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810656-My-first-writing
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1810656
The very first sentence in the journey of the world of writing.
I start my journey. Geared up to get some new experiences and ideas about writing.I have always dreamt of becoming a good writer. I read books and articles but still i feel so difficult to write. I always get amazed reading those wonderful piece of art that great writers create. I wonder how do they tailor their words and sentences and I ask to myself how could one be so good.

Whenever my friends' article get published in a newspaper or anywhere, it has pinched me a bit. I adore that they write so well and at the same time hated myself for not being able to write well. No one is born with all the qualities. They might have pushed hard to be a good writer. I am inspired by all the writers in this world and I respect them for being able to express themselves in words.

Today, I promised myself that I will try hard to be called as a writer one day and make myself proud. Here I come with the expectation of getting space to share my work and gain knowledge about writing and help me to be a good writer if not the best.
© Copyright 2011 Junkiri (junkiri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810656-My-first-writing