*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812616-The-Cousins-Family
by John
Rated: · Other · Other · #1812616
This is a pointless story about one of my friends in my class, butin a way funny
The Cousin’s family decided to go on vacation to Aspen Colorado this year. They have three children, and their least favorite child is Malik, and he is a very confused boy. So, they get to room 112, and set up for the week. They each had a room that was customized to their taste. Malik’s room came with the pink unicorn bedspread he requested, and his favorite poster of Clay Aiken. As they got unpacked Malik pulled out his favorite glittery build-a-bear. “Mommy look isn’t Princess so pretty.” “Yeah sure, whatever just go get ready.” she said. As they got to the top of the ski slopes they were all bonding nicely except for Malik. They all headed down one by one by one. Everyone had gone except Malik. He was way too scared. When Malik’s brother, “get back up!”  and he threatened to push Malik down if he didn’t. Malik was definitely scared then because he knew he had no choice. He took a deep breath, started counting to three, but before he could get to three he was already going down, screaming like a newborn baby. Malik’s brother found it funny before he found out that Malik was hurt. When they all get back to their cabin #112 they call a doctor to take a look. The doctor told him he was going to die. No one really paid that much attention to what the doctor said, they just left Malik and his confused self in Colorado, because he was going to die anyway, and that’s how the Cousin’s family got rid of a annoying confused kid.
© Copyright 2011 John (rrtarheels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812616-The-Cousins-Family