*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812693-The-Unexpected-Benefactress
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1812693
Amitav is in trouble and receives help from an unexpected source.
“Celma, I’ve a problem,” Amitav murmured into his phone.

A concerned voice asked from the other end, “What happened baby?”

“Remember the presentation I made yesterday night?”

“Yes, for your meeting today evening.”

“I worked on the home desktop, but forgot to transfer the file to my laptop.”

“Do you want me to look for it?”

“Yes.”

“Let me start the machine, baby. Where do I find it?”

“In My Documents. The file’s named Steam from Solar Power.”

“Found it,” she replied, a few minutes later.

‘Mail it to me, darling.”

“Baby!”

“What?”

“You forgot.Out net’s down.”

“Shit. Darling, can you take a printout and fax it?”

Her silence filled him with dread. “Isn't the fax working?”

“It’s the printer,” Celma murmured.

“What about it?”

“The ink has dried out.”

“Darn! Yes, I remember. You’d told me to buy a new cartridge.”

“Don’t worry, baby. I’ll copy the file on a pen drive and mail it from a cybercafé.”

“You’re such an angel. Call me once you’ve mailed it.”

xxx


An hour passed by, but Celma didn’t call. Amitav kept refreshing his mailbox every few minutes, but the empty Inbox only added to his anxiety. Finally, he jabbed the redial button of his phone. When she didn't answer, he rose from his seat and began to pace up and down the room.

“Amit!”

That voice made him stop dead in his tracks. Turning in its direction, he spotted Celma’s face in the partially opened doorway.

“Celma! What happened?”

Her svelte body glided into the room. “The cybercafé was closed. I drove down. Here it is.”

Seeing the memory stick in her hand numbed his faculties of speech. Relieved, he kissed her head and took the pen drive. Walking around the table, he inserted it into his laptop. Hunched over the screen, he clicked several times with the mouse and smiled when the PowerPoint presentation came to life. He felt light fingertips tap his shoulder. Wrapping his hand around those fingers, he turned around to look at his benefactress.

Celma smiled. “I’ll leave, baby.”

Amitav stood up and brushed aside the black tresses lining her forehead. He framed her stunning face in his hands and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, Celma."

She beamed.“You owe me a gift!”

Her vivacious smile charmed his heart. “Ask for anything, darling," he proffered.

Her eyes gleamed with affection. “You've given me everything, but hugs and kisses would be nice."

Amitav pulled Celma into his arms and planted kisses on her slender neck. He detected the faint odor of her sweat. It meant she hadn't showered. The smell kindled memories of the previous night; reminded him of how her ebony body writhed under him. His hands swept over her lush curves concealed beneath her loose T shirt. Girly giggles told him that she could feel his arousal through their clothes.

“Stop!” she protested.

He pushed her against the nearest wall.

“It’s your office!”

“It’s lunch time,” Amitav retorted. He clamped his mouth around her lips. Their tongues pressed, and he tasted her saucy flavor. Finally, he kneeled and pulled down her harem pants. “Bad girl!” he muttered.

“I had to rush, baby. Didn't wear my panties.”

He admired the black petals of her shaved vagina. Their musky odor exhilarated his nostrils. Excited by the thought that she might still be carrying traces of his semen, he spread her feet and kissed the object of his reverence.

“I didn’t wash, baby!” she objected.

All the more better, Amitav thought. Her fingers knotted in his hair when he sucked her sensitive bud and delved into her pink orifice with his tongue. Softly, she began to sigh and rewarded him with her salty essence.

Satisfied that she was ready to receive his swollen member, Amitav rose to his feet and unzipped his trousers. She raised her arms to allow him to remove her T shirt. The braless beauties sprung up in his face. While she unbuttoned his shirt, he marveled at the black areolas atop the chocolaty mounds.

Amitav cupped one breast and lowered his head to nibble upon the erect nipple. Silky fingers curled around his shaft and manicured nails caressed his testicles. He knew that he had to claim her before the lunch break ended, so, reluctantly, he released the spongy jewels. Celma raised one folded leg in the air. He aimed his rod and pushed into her moist folds. Grasping the ankle of her suspended feet like a handle and balancing his other hand against the wall, he began to piston into her with the rotating motion she loved.

Her lustful moans propelled him to thrust with savage force. Sweet sensations cocooned his being when her body tensed. Her vagina clamped around his shaft and formed a joint of exquisite tightness. She clawed his back, and her quivering flesh opened his floodgates. Grunting with contentment, he spilled his seed deep inside her womb.

Celma pulled up her pants, unmindful of the semen dripping down her legs. She slipped on her T shirt, kissed him and walked to the door.

He pointed at his member. "It's still hard."

"I'll feed him again tonight," she quipped before stepping out.

Word Count: 862
© Copyright 2011 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812693-The-Unexpected-Benefactress