*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812921-Other-side-of-the-Alien
by Iravan
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1812921
Story of man searching his village dragged through the forest to the alien spaceship.
It was a bright fresh Monday morning, I and My wife still in bed deep asleep. The ambience filled with murmur of joggers outside and a coocoo singing somewhere inside the near forest. The slightly disturbed silence got an abrupt disturbed by a cranky wacky voice saying "Oh my god help me, there is an alien in our town". 
My wife broke her sleep and in seconds jumped out of bed and get beneath the wardrobe and closed it. A minute later, see came and saw me rolling in the bed as if someone is pulling my legs. See slapped me to wake up and then my vision is blurred and my heart beats at a speed faster than a bugati.
"What happen, is that you soughed" she asked me.
I replied with heavy breath “Nothing, a bad dream. It was (I stammered), I was alone in the backyard forest, deep inside the forest someone has dragged all our village people, I followed the drag marks, finally it was an alien ship. I got inside the ship but I could find no one inside, searched and searched but suddenly another alien started pulling me." My wife with round eye balls protruding staring at me and asked me “then what happen?" I replied “You stupid you woke me up and stopped me, I would have saved all our people and the alien would have tasted my blow"
My wife said "You scared me and disturbed early in the morning, but that’s tolerable better stop your twaddle heroic story. Ok ok, common fresh up and come back, I will prepare some bread and milk". I got to obey my beautiful lady and I got inside the bathroom.  Soon I heard shattering tone of voice of my wife, I quickly wrapped my bathrobe and rushed outside. My wife was not there in the kitchen, the breads are still in toaster, the vessel are slipped on the floor and milk spilled all over, the hall door is open half the way, the sofas are misaligned and the carpet has a been pulled till door.
I ran outside and could see no one in the street, I rushed to near houses and parks no one was there, I can hear screams a long way. Where it is coming from? I ran till end of the street, the slim screaming noise came through the dark path through the forest. “What to do, I have no other idea, I got to save my village” I soughed and started running through the forest path filled with pebble and stones only wearing bathrobe and have no defense. My cerebrum is empty, I ran a long way, my adrenalin boils as I jumped across the humps and rocks, and I stopped as no path any further. Its dark inside I can’t see anything, the dense forest with high grown grass and shrubs covers the way. Yet I heaved between the grasses and my leg slipped and I fell down the steep and rolled and rolled. I would have fallen through at least 30 feet steep to the ground and I felt nothing except my heart beats. It endeavor to speak to me and says “wakeup, there is a long way to go.”
A minute gone, my consciousness despairingly let up and I stood up extremely arduous. As I turned back to see a dazzling forest, a fresh flash of electrical pulse energized my mind.  It was a dark but fresh green forest with high grown grass and colorful spring and autumn flowers all over. The bushes are filled with green, violet and reddish shrubs with lanceolate, ovulate and oblong leaves. I stepped forward with my eyes rolling and measuring the beauty of the forest. The morning light dazzling through the branches, the dry leaves beneath my foot making a rustling noise asking me to run and the forest breeze hushes through my ears. The nature turned my mind towards it, I forgot what for I’m in the forest, and there were no screaming sound by now. I started running again with not path, only the breeze followed all the way, as if the Mother Nature helped me track my village. I have no idea where they are and there is no mark of animals.
I ran all along the breeze, through huge variegated trees. The big trees were apparently looking like huge guards chasing my target and helping me. I jumped across the roots of large tree and ran through the high grown trees. The trees are grown to a great high as if it reaches the sky.
The silent hissing forest turns violent. The mother zephyr stopped and the horrifying dark clouds are running away giving a impression of being chased by something more appalling. The blue sky turned red as if someone broke through the heart of the sky and it started bleeding.
The quails, bush shrikes have stopped mobbing and flying away making frightened sound.  They forgot the way how they fly and they stammered to stagger to fly between. The eagles and vultures are hacking up an area flying down and up with ravenous sound.
As I go further the hotter became the ambience and as I saw through the grasses, there was a fire. I ran up till there through the flying ash and dust, the big trees are burned into ashes and the gorgeous forest are filled with fire and grunt sound. I can’t witness anything through the fire and dark smoke. I ran around the fire and see what my mind denies to accept.
It was a large doom shaped article, almost looking like flying saucer as huge as three football grounds. I couldn’t see any way in, so I ran near the machine. The machine is slightly lifted without touching the earth by an up thrust generated by the propeller. The machine is full of glow with neon lights and there is a long beam of light projecting towards the sky. And at last I could find the passage to get in to the saucer; it looks like a mouth as the total saucer looks like a human face. I with great courage and resilience I claimed through the entrance and reached the inside of the machine.
I searched everywhere I could see no one inside and looked around the spaceship for any clue. It looks like a football ground with no audience, clueless to proceed and I have no vision of the other end and look as if far as it can’t be viewed with your own eye. Suddenly the door closed and I have no other go I got to run blindly inside. I’m alone; none of our villagers are there, no animals, no other countrymen. Suddenly a bright light spread through the area that it hurts my vision. Now I couldn’t even see the doors and the entire area is so bright. The roof and floor are black and white checked and the brightness around make an illuminating effect. The illusion makes my mind ailing and could sense my subconscious fade with great pain down the cerebrum. I twisted with pain and with blurring vision I saw something dark standing in one end. Within no time it started pulling me towards it and I couldn’t withstand the pressure and it dragged me down the floor. I was nearing the object, the bright light reflected back and the face of the object revealed. My anguish mind stunned at the glance, an ugly bubble faced animal, an alien may be. I’m nearing the object, I’m the only person alone in the village which in no more belong to human. The alien criminated our village, the humans are not alone in the earth something else is there. I'm the last person of my village being dragged to the bright end of the alien machine. At last I pushed into the bright light. I don’t know what is inside is it bright or dark, I will be alive or not?
                                                                                                                                                                                              .

WC:  1337
I seek for review on more appropriate vocabulary and ways to use it.
© Copyright 2011 Iravan (senwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812921-Other-side-of-the-Alien