*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813225-The-Chaser
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1813225
An awkward story about a super hero named The Chaser I wrote for school.


“Yo minion, buy me an orange Gatorade!” Chandler screamed across the room at a Ewok sleeping on his black leather chair. The Ewok jumped up in fright, grabbed the five dollars in Chandler’s hand and scurried out of the room in a hurry. Chandler didn’t feel that bad about this command because Dollar General was right next door to his house.



Chandler and his best friend since childhood, a pink dragon named Kevin, were watching Quidditch, the best sport ever, the Hufflepuffs were winning. Kevin and Chandler were pumped! Both of them were on the edge of the couch staring at the television screen while Patch, the best player on the team, scored the winning goal. At that Kevin huffed a ball a fire when Chandler said a favorite saying of his “Let’s go” which blew out the fire ball with his freezing breath ray. “Good game, man, good game.” Chandler said happy the Hufflepuffs won. The Ewok came back in with Chandler’s orange Gatorade and gave it to him. Chandler chugged it!



Later that night the phone rang and Chandler answered. It was Mr.G, Kevin’s former trainer. Chandler had to fight him in a big battle over him trying to gain total control of the world back in 2008. Chandler won the battle because M.G forfeited so he would not die. Mr. G’s whole reason of calling was to tell Chandler that that he was going to try again and he would began at Big Ben where all of his devilish dragons will kill if they don’t do what there told to do then and there. Chandler was the hero of the area; his superhero name was The Chaser which came from his first battle when a group of burglars named the Red hands ran away from Chandler and he just fallowed them everywhere, chasing them, until they just completely gave up and Chandler took all the items back to give to the original owners. But Chandler had a plan this time to destroy Mr. G quick and easily because without him his dragons wouldn’t even know what to do.



Once Chandler’s interesting phone call was over a Ewok and he got on Kevin’s back so they could fly to their layer on planet ooboonana. It never takes too long to get there because Kevin has the power to fly the speed of light which helps a lot at times. They all went inside the building to room 306 where the layer was located. They all gazed around the room looking for the small submarine. It about an hour of looking until they found the thing, but it’s not that big of a surprise since it was the size of an ant and the only way to get in was Chandler’s fingerprint. Chandler stored it in his back pocket carefully and went back home for a lovely night rest before tomorrow’s adventure.



Chandler surprisingly woke up in Mr. G’s dragon training studio strapped to a chair with rope. “Well, well, well, the little boy finally woke up,” Mr.G said with his low voice as Chandler was making plans to escape. His hands were bound behind his back. He carefully reached into his back pocket and put his finger on the submarine while Mr. G was drinking his water. When Chandler finally put his finger on the correct location the submarine sucked him inside. Chandler has done this a few times before, but controlling the sub was quite difficult. He messed around with the controls for a few seconds before he got it to fly. He went straight for Mr. G’s mouth. He flew down his pink venerable throat until he got to the stomach area. Chandler’s only choice left was to kill Mr. G from the inside out! So that’s exactly what he did. Chandler used his freezing breath ray freeze Mr. G so much he cracked open and Chandler can squeezed out of a crack! He made himself go back to his original size once he was safely out of the frozen body. Mr. G obviously had not lived through that incident so Chandler went to tell the queen of England because he was the most wanted villain since that battle with him in 2008.



The Queen was thrilled to know Mr. G was dead and could no longer harm any citizens. She even gave Chandler the Medal of Honor. A very high rank medal that proved he did something great for the country! The queen’s assistants took care of the body and accompanied Chandler back home after his dozen interviews with several reports from all around. When Chandler got back home and the commotion was all over he relaxed with Kevin by watching his flat screen. The Chaser’s life was calm………for now.

© Copyright 2011 love love (dogsroc07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813225-The-Chaser