*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813277-The-Tail-Of-Emiliy-Windsnap
by DYSE
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1813277
Essay on THe Tail Of Emily Windsnap
 


                                         

                                  THE TALE OF EMILY WINDSNAP       
                                              BY LIZ KESSLER                 

        Emily has to deal with the fact that she is a mermaid. As a result of dealing    with the problem, Emily is a dynamic character.   
 

        One way Emily deals with this problem is by hiding who she really is and  keeping it a  secret.For example she always would reveal herself in the ocean at night time were know one see her.It's diffucult because she is all alone and she scared if she ever told anyone people would call her fish girl and she is also scared that someone might capture and put her in a tank and run a millon test on her.It's diffuclt for Emily because she is going behind her moms back and not telling what is  going on. But one day she found a mermaid named Shona and hangs out with her at night.Also she can't find her mermaid father and she wants to meet him.But she finds out at Shona library that her father is in jail for illegal marriage.Her father married a human and wasn't supposed to because it's a law for the mermaids and mermen they can only only marry they kind. Therefore Emily and Shona is going to try to break him out of jail.

        Another way Emily deals with this problemis by finding all the back grown about her dad and finding out how she can find out were he is. For example she asked her mom about him and her mom cryed because she said she couldn't remember.Emily didn't understand why she couldn't remember her own husband.Her mom hang out with a man name Mr. Beeston Emilydo not like him because he look scary and he is mean. Emily asked did he know anything about her dad. He got really angry and told her that her dad didnt want her he also said that her dad was his best friend .He said to keep the conversation to their selves and not to tell her mom so she wouldn't get even more upset. It's difficult for Emily because she think she might not ever see her dad and she dont know if her dad loves her.She also think that her dad is in there for know reason. Also Shona told Emily about the king of the ocean. Shona took Emily to this place.Emily remember that her mom told her that she had dreamed about this place.Emily told shona that she  don't think they should be there. Shona told Emily would be find they went in this room they were looking around and was trying to find anthing about her father.They couldn't find anthing.Emily hit her tale on a stool fish escaped from under the table.Shona told her to look under  the table.They seen a wooden chest and there was a pad lock on it and it had a  symbol.It had the same symbol that Mr.Beeston key had that he dropped.Emily still had it and she put it in. It  had her mom her dad and herself she  found out that Mr. Beeston has been spying on her and drugging her mom.her mom found out and goes crazy she remeberd everything she found her dad.Emily was very happy and was glad she could find her dad.

                In conclusion she now realizes who her father is and now know he love her very much.The lesson learned is that when you want somethin fight for it like Emily did.
© Copyright 2011 DYSE (paradyse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813277-The-Tail-Of-Emiliy-Windsnap