*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813289-Just-some-random-thoughtS
Rated: 13+ · Other · Cultural · #1813289
an outlook an life
In my toolbox I have the foundations of all arts, the origins of all organizations, the faiths of all religions, the customs of all cultures, the labels of all persons, the prides of all nations, all sensual temptations, and the knowledge of all sciences. I am not the only one that has this exact toolbox many others do as well. However, from person to person the tools may differentiate; some my be old and outdated, some new and untested and just as the average person my use a tool as it was not intended these may be as well. Some will have a well honed skill and perfected a craft while use by others may be slightly impaired resulting in ingenuous creations. I am the one who holds all the keys to all the doors of perception. I have many names and titles according to the worlds masses but to none am I truly known. I can turn dark into light and day into night and no one will ever question what is right. To the people I will never be shown in all of my might but I surround them in every aspect of life.
© Copyright 2011 Tarfun22 (tarfun22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813289-Just-some-random-thoughtS