*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813647-The-Writers-Cramp
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1813647
They made everybody sign it.
[They made everybody sign it.]

Word Count 181



Hi Hon….how was the exam? It was long, arduous and exhausting. I’m so glad it is over.

How do you think you did? I am confident I passed but I just don’t know how well. Grades will be posted by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow.

What did you have to do for your Deaf Ed. component? I had to recite the preamble to the Constitution within one minute. I completed it but it was not easy. How do you interpret the concept of “self evident” without just out-right spelling it? I hope they accept my interpretation.

How many others were going for Deaf Ed. Certification? There were three besides me. Did the others have to recite the preamble? Yes. {They made everybody sign it.} My sign language is pretty good but my confidence was not what I would have liked when I was told what to sign. Maybe it was just my nerves and the pressure of having to sign such an important and historical piece. Anyway, it is over and in the hands of the professor now.
© Copyright 2011 Wordsmith (jcarpediem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813647-The-Writers-Cramp