*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813849-Crashing
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1813849
When your life is on the line... What becomes more important?
If you can stand in a crowded room and still feel like you're the only one then maybe you could gain a clear picture of where she's coming from.

To view yourself in a light quite like no other
To be critized like no other
To be judged upon and constantly blame your own mother

She finds herself to blame most of the time. The reason for her grind, to be able to finally shine. Being able to love and cherish the new body that she's in. She worked hard to acheive it, so in her eyes it's a definate win.

The countless nights...
Filled with tears
Filled with fears
Filled with all the thoughts of being compared, being "that girl" who fell short of it all, she lost control of her life when she decided to take that one call asking "are you free" as her body filled with agony. All she could invison was the money itself. Not ever realizing how bad she was damaging her health. Along with the many indivisuals came aling the drugs themselves. From powder to pills to the injections leading up to every thrill. She soon started to analyze the life she lived. It didn't seem at all that big of a deal. Until being at the wrong place at the wrong time shifted her perception on things. With her life on the line, it was then either the money or her self being.
© Copyright 2011 _Prettygrl (scodner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813849-Crashing