*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814418-all-zombiis-need-a-chance-to-shine-3
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1814418
Zombii's wanted a chance in the limelight.They want to be like us superstars in the making
zombii's need a chance to shine
chillin in the lime light their blood gushing on the floor,sitting down in chairs drinking guts and gore. zombii's wanting the limelight,they wanted to be like us, super stars in the making so I made it happen.`Name` I call.`urrrr` i get back. `welcome urrr! i have a seat reserved for you in the first row.your daughter urrrgh told me you'll be here` the zombii smiled, his eyes settled on my neck. he was studying my veins.i smiled `your lunch will be ready in a few just wait here.` i leave with a smile passing the human in the third row`sit back and dont worry the show will be on in a few`. then i leave. i check my list 42 humans and 89 zombii's ... wait ones missing. i hear a tap on the ticket booth glass, i turn and smile` there you are` i say to the brolic,decaying creature in front of me. `name` i ask it. it stares for a long time then it choked out `h`ammer.` i grinned `yup your on the list follow me ` i walk him to the last seat in the front row`enjoy your lunch and call if you need something ok?` i left. i ran upstairs and opened the curtain to the stage. hordes of zombii kids came screeching across the stage and to the tied down humans. i smiled, tears filling my eye watching the kids.`they'll make good stars.` blood splashed the windows as adults and children fed on there treats i gave them. `isnt it beautiful?` i asked nick. `yes it is it reminds me of how a human like you can be so wicked ` he hissed. i turned to my zombii boyfriend.`i love you` i crooned . he turned to face me `i love you more` he said `i love when you to give to charity`. and we left.
© Copyright 2011 ninjazombii (ninjazombii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814418-all-zombiis-need-a-chance-to-shine-3