*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814429-Life
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1814429
My opinion about life.
                Life. We all live on the same crowded planet, breathing the same stuffy air. We all communicate, tripping on words that are a little too hard to say clearly. Those same words that cut and burn you, those words ring true sometimes. It seems the truth is the most difficult language to speak. People have seemed to realize the brutality of truth. One would think that truth would be easier to say, easier to hear. On this same desperate planet, one can witness brother killing brother, people starving at the horrendous gluttony of others, the destruction of whole communities. Yet, even with these devastating attributes beauty jumps forward at unexpected times. Every death is rewarded by a new birth. After a life-changing storm, a flower pops through a sidewalk crack; a blooming face full of hope. The cold winters are always ended by the warm kiss of a delicate spring breeze.
                This place we are living in is both hideous and stunning effortlessly. Life can punish you harshly or reward you greatly.
Some people call it karma. Others call it faith. But who knows for sure? Who has the authority to decide what is right? Is it so wrong for someone to acquire different opinions or develop a new outlook?
                  Every single person on this planet has their own way of dealing with the grueling stress that we must endure to survive. However, is it not wrong that these decisions can lead to the death of another person or oneself? We all have our scars. Whether they are self-inflicted or gained by life's atrocities is none of my business. It has become the age of a new generation. People have become lazy and they don't seem to care anymore. Why is this?
                  Well, who can say for sure?
© Copyright 2011 Trina Michelle (trina_michelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814429-Life