*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814801-Love-For-A-Stranger
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1814801
One of my "bizzare" experiences that made my heart full of emotions...


                                                                          Love for a stranger



    My heart is longing to see him again, to touch his hands, to smell his body and to feel his heartbeat. Is it my heart or my mind? I don’t know the answer to that question. However, without him I feel incomplete. This illusion of him filling me is useless. Instead of concentrating on what I desire to create in the world I dwell on the past.

    The past is gone, I know. But, it is the anguish and the joy that are left in my heart. Was it a success? I could call it that as I wasn’t sure if I wanted the stranger to enter my life.

    Can I call this longing love? I don’t know. It was more than liking for sure, I don’t doubt it.

    Yesterday, I cried like a baby, that’s how painful it was. However, with my self- help work I reduced the pain as much as I was able to. I felt betrayed and lied to. Even though I feel that he has a good heart and he didn’t want to hurt me. I might be wrong.

    Communication with him is different, but I guess it is normal. I hope that one day I will get to know the real reason behind all this. I still feel for him though. I asked him how he is managing and he answered ‘don’t worry about me’- annoying.

© Copyright 2011 Passion (magic6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814801-Love-For-A-Stranger