*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815156-Mood-Wings
Rated: GC · Other · Romance/Love · #1815156
An angel consorts with a human man.
Word Count: 1384 words



Use color to create a piece whether it's a poem, short story, etc



  Isolde ruffled her sapphire blue feathers against the wind as she stood on a mountain top overlooking a vast glassy lake. The sight lent her a calm, serene feeling as she gazed on the wonders made by the hands of the Creator. She spent a lot of her time on Earth, exploring every nook and cranny.

  The sun peeked out from the clouds and hit the snow at her feet just so, showering her in a splash of rainbow. She spread her wings and felt happiness wash over her. Her wingspan was close to about four meters and looking now they had changed to a bright yellow color to match her mood. Oftentimes the color of her wings changed according to her moods unless she consciously prevented it.

  With three beats she rose into the air and soared down to skim the lake. The cool water was cool on her feet and sprayed upward to tickle her nude body. The water was blue and slightly transparent allowing her to see fish with red scales through her own reflection. Focusing more on herself, she twirled in the air and laughed aloud in amusement. Her heart felt light and she studied her features in awe of how perfectly the Creator had formed her. She had long shapely limbs and well formed supple breasts. Her yellow hair hung down just past her breasts and her eyes seemed to shine with more intensity than the purest of emeralds.

  Abruptly, her concentration broke and her world was shattered. A single innocuous sound pulled her attention away from herself and directed her attention to the shoreline where a lone figure stood. The sound in particular had been a simple gasp but her keen hearing had alerted her immediately. She stayed frozen hovering in the air with only the methodical beating of her wings sounding in her ears.

  The figure was a human male and he remained rooted to the spot watching her with an animal intensity. His body was lean, toned, and tanned attired only with denim jeans that looked well worn. His hair was black which made his sky blue eyes stand out sharply.

  She tried to grasp what she was feeling but her insides were so jumbled she couldn't think straight. She could feel her wings shifting colors which happened when she was confused. She thought what a sight she must make and worked to turn her wings white and control her shocked appearance. It was forbidden to allow humans to see you and she had always upheld the rule by taking the upmost precautions. However, today she had thrown caution to the wind and let herself go unchecked. And now she needed to somehow rectify the situation.

    Moving slowly she soared to the bank, lightly touching down perhaps 10 feet from his position. She tucked her wings into her body, careful to keep her emotions from showing by keeping their color white and therefore devoid of emotion. Keeping her face blank she studied his somewhat calm appearance. They stood in silence as she waited for him to make the first move. She didn't want to push him too fast. His stance was rigid but he seemed to study her from head to toe. When he looked into her eyes she felt an unfamiliar sensation flood her body that wasn't entirely unpleasant. The silence seemed to thicken and his gaze made her feel heady and anxious. When his voice broke the barrier she wanted to sigh in relief.

  "Hello," he said rather slowly, "My name is Will." His calm words surprised her. She had expected this encounter to be rough but if he could maintain composure perhaps this would not be so troublesome.

  "I am Isolde," she answered.

  "Forgive me if this is rude," he began, " But what are you?"

  "I am an angel." Though the answer was logical his eyes widened in response. Slowly he nodded his head.

  "That's what I thought. It's just the idea that angels are real. Well, I mean, of course you're real. But to actually meet one. You're more beautiful than I could've imagined." She silently preened under his adoring words and felt what she realized was attraction begin to grow. She stepped closer to him and impulsively reached out to touch his face. To be honest she had never before seen a human so close or talked to them and she found herself fascinated. He stiffened momentarily under her touch but relaxed as he felt her hand stroke his jaw then brush over his lips. Her touch was heavenly and he kissed her fingers lightly as they brushed his mouth. She paused when she felt the light pressure and let a myriad of sensations take hold. She wanted to place her lips against his and touch him all over. Sex was something that happened among the angels but it was always used as a tool for procreation. She herself had never partaken in the act but she found the need with this human... Will. Heat pooled in her abdomen and she felt her eyes become lidded.

  "Does that happen often?" Will asked breaking her thoughts. He motioned to her wings which had now turned a crimson shade. "I mean I saw them changing colors when you were on the water. What does it mean?"

  "My wings often change to match my moods if I let them," she explained.

  "What does red mean?" he asked.

  "Depending on the shade it can mean anger, danger, or in some cases... desire," she answered letting the meaning of her words seep in. His eyes widened and his breath left him in a rush. Without speaking he let his hand move up to stroke her wing marveling at how soft her feathers felt. The red crimson deepened and her wings quivered under his touch.

  In a blur she reached for him and crushed her mouth to his, aligning her body with his. She felt his excitement in physical form as his pants bulged against her and she rubbed herself instinctively over him. Her hands reached between them and she worked at his pants unbuckling them and breaking contact to push them down past his knees. He kicked them off carelessly and she slid her body up moving over his growing manhood. A moan left his lips and he reached down to cup her buttocks, lifting her off her feet. His tongue pressed at her cherry lips and she opened herself to him, both exploring each other. He carried her feather light body with ease and walked further into the water, letting the cool blue water envelop their bodies. Her wings opened, slicing through the water like a blade, and she wrapped them around him pulling him closer. His erection pressed against her opening and she arched against him, needing him inside her.

  "Now Will, I need you now," she breathed against his ear. Silently he obliged and thrust himself inside her. She cried out in ecstasy and felt waves of pleasure envelop her. The red shadow her wings had cast upon them changed to a bright golden glow. Her first orgasm rocked her body with such force she was left breathless. Once her orgasm had ebbed Will thrust into her again, letting her silken heat caress him. Isolde's wings began to slowly brighten causing Will to close his eyes. Her body was so exquisite he had to fight to maintain control of himself. He slid a hand between them to rub her bud and bring her to a second orgasm. His touch was electrifying and she found herself climaxing again, screaming his name to the heavens. With a final thrust he came as well and they rode their orgasms out together.

  She unfurled her wings from around him and the gold slowly dimmed and turned into a slight pink shade. Contentment and adoration washed over her and without words Will held her in his arms and lay back letting the cool water lap over them and watching the sunset cast shades of pink and yellow on the water. Life now held new meaning.
© Copyright 2011 EspritduLouve (espritdulouve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815156-Mood-Wings