*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816793-Peyote-Cum
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1816793
An erotic adventure of Cowboys and an Indian
word count; 869

The scorching sun was beaming down on the Arizona Desert. The jagged sandstone landscape radiated sweltering heat and the air flickered in the distance. A few miles away, past the rocky landscape, speckled with cactuses, Jake spotted a thicket of trees.

“Hey Luke” he called “we need to get out of the sun. Let’s head over to that brush and get in the shade for a while.”

Jake snapped his heals on his horse and it darted in a quick gallop down the path. Luke raced at his heels. They arrived at the thicket and headed up a broken path leading into the dense, shaded brush.

They spotted a young aboriginal woman sitting on a quilt she had laid out for a pick-nick. She was drinking what looked like a cup of tea. She smiled, waved and called them over.
“Hi boys” she called “come and join me”.
The young men dismounted their horses and walked over to where she was sitting.
“Good afternoon Miss”. The boys casually introduced themselves.
“My name is Chocheta” replied the young lady “let me pour you some tea. Come sit down and enjoy the shade.”

They all sat down, chatted and enjoyed the tea together. About fifteen minutes later, Jake and Luke started to feel a little strange. “Yes” said Chocheta, “it’s the tea, steeped with peyote. Come lay down here and enjoy it.”

Chocheta laid down on her quilt. She appeared to shimmer in bright colors; red, yellow and green as the boys looked at her hypnotically. Chocheta had a full but pleasantly voluptuous figure, dark hair tied in a thick braid and dark slanted eyes, almost black. Her arms were stretched out to each side and her legs were bent up at the knee, bare feet flat on the quilt, exposing her pubic hair. It was dark, thick and natural.

The boys went to her and laid down, one on either side. They looked around, everything seemed to move with circular motions, as if nothing was solid and everything glimmered with brilliant colors. They laid for a while, quiet, stoned and hypnotized.

Jake felt his dick stiffening and it showed through his pants. Chocheta giggled and said “peyote”. She reached down and touched Jake through his jeans. He touched her breasts and Luke put a hand on her stomach. They began to play, hand on stomach another hand fondling a breast. Hands moved all around Chocheta’s body, touching her legs and slipping under her dress. Jake took off his pants. Chocheta grasped his cock. Then Luke got undressed and she took his cock. They laid there, fondling each other; kissing breasts, suckling nipples. The boys loved taking turns touching her soft pussy, and kneading her soft bushy pubic hair.

Chocheta kissed Jakes chest and moved down his rippled stomach, it was hot and sweaty. She followed the trail to his hot, hard penis. She kissed it, then opened her mouth and took it all the way to the base of the shaft. Her voluptuous ass was in Luke’s lustful view. He had a thick, hard cock. He grasped it with one hand as looked at chocheta’s ass. He could see her exposed asshole down to the bulge of her pussy; dark, bushy hair all around her sweet lips and her labia protruding from between them. It was pink, plump and dripping. He bent over and put his face into her ass, kissed her asshole and ran his tongue all the way down to her pussy and tasted her sweet, moist lips.

Chocheta reached back with one hand and grasped him by the back of the head and pushed her ass up higher exposing herself more to Luke’s restless tongue. She turned around toward Luke and took him in her mouth, her voluptuous ass now pointing at Jake.
Jake got on his knees. He took his shaft in his hand and pressed it on Chocheta’s pussy. He felt her thick pubic hair and it made his dick throb. He felt her moist pussy lubing the tip of his dick. He slipped it inside. It was so tight, wet and hot. He began thrusting himself in a steady, increasing rhythm. Chocheta began to moan with pleasure. Her cheek pressed to the quilt, mouth slightly open and eyes tightly shut. Her full, round breasts swayed back and forth as her thick, brown nipples brushed over the quilt. She began to wail with pleasure. Her body convulsed and her ass vibrated. He was wet with Chocheta’s pleasure and it excited him more. He thrust harder and faster, his body tensed and he erupted inside of her with a gasp of relief.

Chocheta turned to Luke, then holding his thick, hard cock in his hand. She smiled playfully and crawled over to him. She grasped him with both hands by his ass and took his full shaft in her mouth and sucked until he was satisfied.

The sun began to set on the desert horizon. The three of them laid down on the quilt, arm in arm, cheek to cheek and cheek to breast. Hands caressed legs, stomach and breasts. They watched the shimmering colors of their hallucinations, hypnotized, until they fell asleep.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2011 The Northern Optimist (yusuf1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816793-Peyote-Cum