*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817129-Background-Antagonist
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1817129
For NaNo prepping: this shows how my antagonist became who he was.
“What is the matter, O child?” Black Rose asked Knight Prentice while keeping himself invisible. He held a necklace of which he had empowered a black stone with powerful dark magic. Now he needed to convince a person to accept this necklace.

“I can’t do this anymore,” Prentice thought of all the rescuing and fighting evil he had done, but failed to save his own family.

“I can help you,” Black Rose smiled. “If you had the magic, you can go back in time and save your family. Take this necklace and wear it. It will guide you.”

Black Rose watched as Knight Prentice picked up the necklace and put it on. Then he sneaked away knowing he had caught the valiant warrior in his dreams and will be corrupted.

Sheville, the black stone whispered in Knight’s mind. It was powerful and hypnotic. There was no way a warrior could fight against this dark magic when looking for a way to save his own family…
© Copyright 2011 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817129-Background-Antagonist