*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817299-A-nightmare
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1817299
a nightmare of Dr Shrivastava
With his anxiety and heavy eyes, dr shrivastava could not remain awake for long.

In his dream, he found himself clenched on a chair with chains. It was a big room. He noticed, it resembled his own clinic, except that the furniture was absent. Instead, there was a electric shock machine kept on the table. He could not observe much in the dim light of the study lamp kept on the table; beside the shock machine. The room was all emptied, no sound audible except the click sound of the wall clock.

Suddenly, Dr shrivastava saw all his patients surrounding him. They looked pale and gruesome, all dead silent. Their eyes were blank. The dim light of the study lamp weakened. Dr shrivastava saw patients making room for someone to come. He observed a female figure, she was aditi in blue frock, holding two iron sticks in her hand, connected to the shock machine through wires. Dr shrivastava did not take time to understand her intention. He was ready for it. He thought, someday he had to pay for his deeds and perhaps the time had come.

Aditi walked slowly towards Dr shrivastava, he breathed noisily, desperately waiting for the shock to exonerate him from his sins. Aditi stood still  in front of him, holding sticks on either side of his head, just above ears. A menacing smile on her face, signaled dr Shrivastava that  his time had come. She striked both the sticks to his head.

Dr shrivastava got up with a jerk. He confoundedly look around and found shreya beside his chair. He was all perspiring. Shreya asked him if he was ok.

Dr shrivastava took a long breathe and said

“I had a nightmare” 
© Copyright 2011 horrorine (abhisheksuneri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817299-A-nightmare