*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817904-World-Of-Darkness
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1817904
On Modern day earth demonic force threatens the existence of humanity and of light.
It was the morning of my 21st birthday the sky was dark, the wind still... everywhere I turned I could find no light. "Legend is that you... I cant see a thing please tell me your there...Legend...Legend?" screamed Bria fearfully. I stumble through the dark depths of downtown littleton attempting to find and help Bria. What was going on? What could have caused this absolute darkness? A Dark mist so thick no light could get through. I sought answers but till i knew Bria was safely by my side i couldnt concern myself with the problem. Bria is a beautiful blonde perfect frame and golden brown eyes she is short only 5ft. I've known her for 5 years and we have dated for the last 3 she is barely 18 but often times I feel as though she is older than me. She is extremely wise and motivated and has the best personality of any woman i've ever met. As I make my way to Bria I collide with someone noticing sdeconds later that it is Bria.
© Copyright 2011 Nightscribe (macrocosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817904-World-Of-Darkness