*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817948-It-Makes-Her-Wonder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1817948
A lover is taken away against his will. He returns she is with another she don't love.
It Makes Her Wonder
by
Rooster Roo


         It makes her wonder. There's a song bird on wing and his song he did sing with passion last spring. When time turned into liquid gold before a distant shore, all she needed was just a word to be sure. Pity plays while Cubic digs graves late came the word of return from her lover. Now she knows her true love returned her heart is lost and her head knows she took a wrong turn. All she needs is just to talk to her true love, but she cannot say her true feelings.

         There's a whole load of love rolling down a twisted road crashing into disaster. There's a feeling he gets when he looks West and sees the sun raise melting beautiful dreams weeping woe to all lovers. A candle with a stone flame lights a little window. The song bird knows his last song will return. May it be answered. She just has to clear her head as anger leaves her broken heart in a wrong nest hidden in a frozen forest.

         Tears torrent down into upside down pools of burning water as angels cry. Love springs and skips stoned hearts into the ocean of distant past. Tides rise and toss the good ship hope on tall, white capped waves. Rejoice the song bird. Time is on his side. Hope lies in the arms of a crude rogue with no manners. It makes her wonder.
© Copyright 2011 Rooster Roo (randolph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817948-It-Makes-Her-Wonder