*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818027-In-Which
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1818027
When Collin gets sucked into a strange world he learns how powerful little things can be.
Chapter: 1
------------------

Collin sat in his hospital bed. His hands and feet were cold as they lay limp across the bed, the rough blanket that had been pulled up to his chin tickled the skin there. He breath was labored, as his chest heaved up and down, up and down, up and down. His once lively brown eyes had grown dull, giving off the impression of lifelessness and indifference.

He wanted out, to say the least.

Collin was tired. Tired of the plain white hospital bed, walls and ceiling. Tired of the needles and surgeries- the patients were also wheeled in, never to come back out. It scared him. But he did not have the energy to fight anymore, he wished his parents would just allow someone to pull the plug on his life- for every single thing to go black, for all the pain to stop. Oh, the pain. He head ached, his body and feelings had been irreversibly numbed. He couldn't take it anymore. This must be what it feels like to be completely saddened, to be dead without having to stop breathing for one second.

The dark haired boy felt tremors wrack his body as a stabbing pain shot through his chest and an ear splitting "beeeeeeeep" continuously scream through the room. With an arched back, and an eye full of hazy faces crowded around above him, he got his wish- all went black.

-o-

Collin felt light. Yes, light. Almost as if he were floating... in cool water.
© Copyright 2011 Lyla Lockheart (lylalockheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818027-In-Which