*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818418-A-tragic-accident
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1818418
A tragic accident happens to a girl when she goes on vacation
It was a warm summer night, and all the stars were out. The air was cool, and filled with happiness. My family and I were at the beach and I saw this boy with blonde hair like it had been bleached by the sun, from my school. When I walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder he grabbed me and pulled me into a huge hug. When I asked what was wrong he said our friend was in an accident and he might not make it. I fell into his arms after he told me that and started to cry. It felt like eternity before I stopped and asked to go see him before he passes away. As we arrive I see Eric waiting by the door, he looks at me as if he too has been crying. When i walked up to him, he looks at me with tears rolling down his face, that's when he told me that sadly Justin has passed away, before anyone could get to me I fell to my knees sobbing wanting to say goodbye to my best friend and true love.
© Copyright 2011 christy.p151994 (pilandchristy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818418-A-tragic-accident