*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818736-Predator--Survival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BYR
Rated: 13+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1818736
human raised by alien creatur from birth.
PROLOGUE





'' Theyre is no greater hunt then the man hunt , and those that have hunted armed man and have loved it never care for anithing else for the rest of theyre life ''  Ernest Emingway.



  For as long as i can remember i have lived with them, maybe because he found it to hard to kill me as an infant or out of respect for the reson why my mother had died but none the less he had raised me since i was 10 months old as if i had been his own . As a human amongs them i was always an outcast smaller then them not as agille or as resistant but i adapted. My mentor or father figure tougth me everything he could on how to survive in these arsh conditions. Going from one continant from another from jungle to desert and ice planes i learned all i could on survival from the age of 5 to my early teens. But wath was the wierds part of it all i believe a sence of mutual respect and kind of father son love in a sense grew between me and my protector and mentor, in these years. At the age of 12 started the real hunter training, at first it begun with basic weapons like combi-stick, or wrist blades and as more time pass by my arsenal grew with glider disk, and retraktaken, and net gun , blade gun and blade whip but then came the day when i was offerd to traine with a plasma caster and a plasma gun. By that time i had was now 16 and was ready according to them for the comming of age ritual that every young Yautja as to take to be considerd a fullpleadge hunter. And normaly Yautja's are sent by groups of tree but because of my ethnic backgroud or maybe just because they dident like me only one other was sent with me and to make mathers worst she was the daugther of an out cast a Lone Cleaner they caled them.



    The prey had been chosen for us, they would send us to a remot ice moon were xenomorph had been seen were once stood an colonie of an other race of extra terrestrial beings, with the task of bringing back the head of theyre queen. As we left the coucil chamber my adoptive father came to me and told me to met him at home before i left that he had a special gifth for me . Just that sentence suprised me for never had he offered annything to me unless i had hearned it trew blood or hard work.





© Copyright 2011 BYR (briant75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818736-Predator--Survival