*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1819555-YE-OLDE-BOOKE-SHOPPE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Folder · Other · #1819555
Welcome! (an introduction to my portfolio)
YE OLDE BOOKE SHOPPE
Welcome!



Come in! glad to see you found my little bookstore. It's small but cozy. We have a counter, if you'd like to order a warm, spiced coffee for the season, with plenty of whipped cream. Pick something off the shelf and curl up in an overstuffed tartan chair by the hearth. A bookstore is a special experience where you can meet interesting fictional people who may or may not get out often. Feel free to mix and mingle.
The purpose of this folder is to help you get comfortable and to give you a little tour of the shoppe. That is to say, give you a brief rundown of what's on the shelves. You are welcome to browse and to read. For goodness sakes, do read. I appreciate rating and reviewing when I can get it and am always happy to return the favor. If you don't have time to read, feel free to browse. Just skim through something and see if you like it. You might want to read it later. I hope so. Or you might just be one of those shoppers who like to wander the aisles and browse through everything. I'm a little like that myself. Whatever you do, make yourself at home. My portfolio is your portfolio. Enjoy.

Ya'll come back now!
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> YE OLDE BOOKE SHOPPE
    Rated: ASR · Fantasy · #1824424
    An outline for my wip.
    Rated: E · Other · #1821242
    A rundown on my wip, Crabapple Winter.
    Rated: E · Arts · #1821234
    A place to display my images (just beginning my collection)
    Rated: E · Writing · #1819576
    An introduction to the work in progress, INFERNO
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1819555-YE-OLDE-BOOKE-SHOPPE