*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820466-The-Moon-Land
Rated: E · Fiction · Travel · #1820466
This story is about two girls that become friends on a trip. They help another world......
Hi my name is Amy. I'm going away with my mum tomorrow. We are going away to Cyprus. Im so excited. I can't wait, I hope I meet some people. I have to go to sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Im so tired and sad. I have to say goodbye to my dog and dad. Im going to miss them so much.Ok bye. I'll see you in Cyprus.

Ok were there. Were going to the beach, " Mum? Can we get some ice-cream?"
"Of course honey.What flavour do you want?"
" Chocolate, Smarties and chocolate chip."
It's so fun here. Im going in the water now. Oh my gosh the water is freezing. Oh well doesn't matter.
' one hour later '
" No mum. Ok mum. I won't go in the deep end. Something hit me in the head and eye. NO. It's starting to rain."
We had to come back to the hotel.Im so bored.

'knock knock'
Hmmm I wonder who that is. ' opens door '
Theres a girl standing there." Who are you ?" I ask her.
" My names Mia.My dad told my mum that there's a girl across the hall from us. So my mum told me to come over. Do you want to go outside and play with the cats?" She asks.
" I'll ask my mum."
SO I did and my mum said YES. We went outside to play with the cats. I met a really cute one. I called him Braveheart.

We played together for 10 minutes when I saw a door appear out of nowhere.Mia saw it too. We went in. ON the other side of the door was a world.It looked like the moon. We asked a pink girl with long pink hair and pink eyes where we are.
She said you are in Moon Land. " Are you lost? If you are I'll take you to see the Queen and King." SO we followed her.
The Queen was crying and the King lay in a big beautiful bed. One side was blue and the other,you guessed it PINK.
The little PINK girl said" Your Majesty. These two girls are lost."

The queen was also pink.She was really nice and took us to the dining room and gave us food, while we were eating she told us all about the king. He was terribly sick.

We went home. I told Mia that I think our medicine can save him. We told our mothers. They agreed. The next day we were playing with the cats and we saw the door again. I quickly rushed upstairs and told my mum. She gave me instructions and the medicine.

Mia and I went inside. Moon Land was different. Everyone was black. We ran to the castle to tell the Queen that we might have something to save the king.

We used the medicine on the king and he woke up. We left the instructions and medicine in Moon Land. They were so thankful that we saved the king that they called us Lady Amy and Lady Mia. We had a huge party. We even got presents. The next day we came back with our mums. They were also made Ladies like Mia and I. We had another huge celebration and the king joined in. The queen was so happy that she got us gifts. She got us photos, games , food and lots more.

We came by every day for six days. On the last day I was really sad to leave but I had to. And that was the last I saw of the Queen and King of Moon Land.
© Copyright 2011 kalina20 (kalina20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820466-The-Moon-Land