*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820578-Jail-Break---Episode-1---Setup
by Sind
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1820578
A man is sent to jail for a crime he did not commit. Escape is the only solution!
My name is Jason Hall, and I'm a fugitive...

I'm gonna be short here, I'm an unlucky man who is sent on a death row in a maximum security prison called New Wall. You might want to hear the whole story now... I was relaxing in my home, thinking about my minor future plans for the rest of the day, maybe a walk in the park, or maybe watch TV with my neighbors. I wasn't in any stress and then I thought of something else, but police sirens took away my attention. I heard them closing in on my apartment, and then a loud voice was heard: "Jason Hall, get out now with your hands up!" I had no idea why they came, and why with so many security vehicles. What I did must have been something small, something minor, something forgetable, because...that's right, you forget small things, but major things last forever in your mind. So listening to the police, I stepped out of my house slowly, and put my hands in the air. Then an officer came up to me and handcuffed me. I was in shock and I yelled at them why are they arresting me, but all they could say is: "Sir, you are arrested for the murder of 27 people in the central park." I tried to explain them that I didn't do anything, but they just didn't believed me. Even worse, they showed me evidence and looking at it, I was surprised that someone had set me up. A setup...someone wants me dead. I couldn't prove anything and all evidence was against me, showing that I was the one who killed 27 people at central park. So there I was, 2 months until my execution, until my chair, until my end...

This begins today, I can't die because of a setup! It is time...to get out of here!
© Copyright 2011 Sind (sind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820578-Jail-Break---Episode-1---Setup