*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820893-25-Years-Old-Picture
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1820893
A girl traveled back in time and took a photo. 25 years later, she found it unexpectedly..
Author's note: Okay, here are some clarifications (and maybe some little spoilers) because the 'Romance' genre might create a bad impression on the story. There are no sexual scenes involved, or any kissing and whatever (That's why it's rated E). It's a story about a girl who time traveled and to make a memory of it, took a picture with someone. And then when she got back to her own time, she saw it again.



Enjoy and please comment if you have the time. ^_^



Oh, and here's the link to the piano song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL0ZExPHUBo





         I’m Yukio Tatsuhara, and I just turned seventeen last month of August. Many people mistake me for being pure Japanese because of my name, but really, I’m just a half-blood, and the other is American. Though it’s like that, my mother’s blood dominated over my father’s, so, I look more Asian. My hair and eyes are pure black, my built slight small for an average eighteen year old American girl, but, I got the shape of my father’s eyes, round and with long eyelashes.

         One week ago, something extraordinaire happened to me. It was something I only believed to be possible in movies. I never expected it would happen in real life, especially to me. Somehow, it seems I travelled back in time. I don’t know why and how I did. Of course I couldn’t believe it myself at first, thought it was just a funny prank by someone, a television show maybe. I went to every newspaper stand I saw around the city, but they all showed the same date one week ago: December 3, 1984. I still continued to walk around the city, hoping to find anything bogus about it, but then, I accepted that I really travelled back twenty-five years ago because there was nothing odd or suspicious about the place.

         I don’t know how time travelling works but lucky me I appeared in this city with my clothes on, or else I’m not sure on how to ask help from people without any. Because in Henry’s case, the husband of Clare in the book ‘Time Traveller’s Wife’, he appears out of nowhere naked. I might as well die out there in the wilderness if that had been the case.

         When I woke up in this time a week ago, I found myself in the small house of the Erlane family. But the only one whom I saw at that time was Daniel, the second son of the four siblings. He said he found me lying by their backyard, unconscious. He also said his parents went to another country because of work, and will come back after a month. His two young siblings are in the care of his older sister, in a far country, with her own family. So basically, we’re the only ones currently staying in their house. By that thought, I got scared. Even though I’m the stranger here, I know I’m not a bad person, or someone having unpleasant thoughts, but Daniel is also a stranger to me. And even if Daniel might have thought of me like that, between the two of us, he still got the upper hand, because he’s a guy, though he looks weak, but he doesn’t look malnourished, just one of those guys who looks like a prey to bullies.

         Although I get to stay with someone who’s nice and harmless, I still can’t help but feel alone and vulnerable—because I’m twenty-five years away from my family. But to feel better a little bit, I just think how old my parents are in this time, and how corny they might look.

         Spending time with Daniel for a week wasn’t bad at all; instead, I found him an interesting and a funny guy. From all of my guy friends, he’s the most different. He has a mannerism of talking to himself when he’s deeply thinking about something, like that time while he was cooking dinner; he’s clumsy, because just yesterday, he tripped over a bucket while hanging out wet clothes to dry in their backyard; and, just today, while on the way home after going to the supermarket, to buy food and toiletries, he hid behind me when a small dog came barking at us, looking really scared out of his wits; good thing the owner took it quickly away though. Daniel might seem like a weak and shy, but he works part-time in a small market as a clerk. They are kind of a poor family to begin with, and his parents don’t have permanent jobs, though they have enough money to still send him and his younger siblings to school, but only if his parents will continuously work. It’s good that his boss is a nice old woman, or else Daniel might have quit for all I know.

         It has been a week, and I still can’t figure out how to go back home...

         That is, if I still can get home...





         “Daniel,” I say while I lie on the rough couch in the living room. I don’t know why but I really feel tired, though I didn’t do anything much earlier; just walked with him to the market.

         “What?” He’s cutting potatoes by the sink.

         “Mmm... Can I see your family album?” I just randomly thought about it, and now I wanna see it.

         He briefly glances at me, confused at my sudden question. “... Why ask for it?”

         “I don’t have anything more to do.”

         “Then watch TV.”

         “The shows are boring.”

         “Help me cook then.” He places the sliced potatoes in the hot pan.

          “Nah, I’ll pass. Please, I want to see it.”

         “No.” He washes the pot and put it on the fire.

         “Why?”

         “You’ll only make fun of my childhood pictures.”

         “Who said that? Of course not, I just want to see your family, pretty please? Where is it?”

         “... It’s in the cabinet over there—“

         I stand up and head to it. After a few rummages in the cabinet, I got the album I was looking for, but, something in the cabinet catches my attention, more than the album.

         “—If just hear a laugh from you I’ll—“

         “Daniel... whose is this?” I’m very intrigued at the miniature piano lying on my palms.

         “Oh, that’s mine. My Aunt Cecilia gave it to me last Christmas.”

         I look at him. “You like pianos?”

         “Yes, I love it very much.” He smilingly glances at me, while stirring the boiling pot.

         It actually makes me happy to know another piano lover, and in this time, too.

         I smile at him. “Really? Then can you play?”

         “No, we can’t afford to hire a tutor for me. But it’d be nice to learn it.”

         “Oh... Then do you want me to teach you? I learned it from my step-father. It’s free and there’s no time limit.” I chuckle.

         “I warn you, I’m a slow learner. You might get annoyed.” He places two plates on the table. “Dinner’s ready.”

         “I have a long patience. Trust me.” I wink at him.



         Daniel is very enthusiastic about learning how to play the piano. It has been five days since I started teaching him in the local library; we found out that there’s a public piano there unused for ages. He’s not as slow as he told he is. In fact, he can already play some simple pieces, note after note. Sometimes, he would pick a piece from a book and request me to play it for him. He looked really moved by the songs I played. Most of the time, his eyes would follow where my hands will move on the keys, silently. And somehow, I found his blue eyes beautiful.

         It’s boring in the house when Daniel is working, and when he’s at school. There’s no one to talk to. So sometimes, I do the laundry and clean the house. I don’t know why but I feel really comfortable with Daniel, and I like being with him, I’m having fun. He also likes to explore and try new things. Three days ago, he took me to a carnival in the next city, and the experience was incredible. I really enjoyed myself. Too bad it was the last day of it, but he promised to take me again the next time, that is, if I’m still here.

         At that time in the carnival, I noticed how cute he can be. He was scared of the mummy ride, and the haunted mansion tour, even if it was fake. He didn’t open his eyes during the roller coaster ride, and the only thing he enjoyed was eating cotton candy. I, on the other hand, enjoyed making fun of him in a friendly manner. But just before going home, I made it a point we have a picture together, a picture to reminds us how we really enjoyed ourselves that night.

         And I know it’s something I will never forget in my entire life.



         “I’m home.” It’s Daniel’s voice by the door.

         “Hi.” I say.

         “I brought food from the store. Owner gave it to me.” He places two full large paper bags on the table.

         “Wow, that’s many.” I pick an apple lying on the top of the first bag and take a mouthful of bite.

         “Because it’s my birthday today.” He smirks at me.

         “Oh, really? Then I wish you a happy birthday. Where are we going tonight?” I excitedly say.

         “You want to go out?”

         “Yes. It’s your birthday. We should at least celebrate it somehow.” I smile at him.

         He starts to put the food in the cabinet above the counter. “Hmmm, well there’s this amazing place I know. And I think only a few folks know about it. But at night, it can be really dangerous, but it’s at its most beautiful state at this time of the day. Do you want to go there?”

         I start to unload the second bag and place the food in the cabinet. “Of course.”

         “Just bring some food in case you feel hungry.”



         

         “Daniel, where are you exactly taking me?” I hiss, not wanting to startle some bear sleeping nearby.

         “Come on, just walk. We’re already close.” He ducts under the branch of a huge tree and continues to hike inside the city’s forest.

         I, on the other hand, just follow him wherever he goes. “Are you sure it’s safe walking here at night?”

         “I already told you earlier it is not. But I know the way here very well, because I used to visit this place with my older sister.” He pushes away the leaves blocking our path.

         “Can I ask you something?” I slowly say.

         “What?”

         I stare at his medium long length brown hair at his back while I speak. “Do you like someone? A classmate? Or a co-worker?”

         It startles me that he suddenly laughs.

         “Why the question?”

         “It’s just that I haven’t seen any girl visit your home. So I think that the reason you don’t have a girlfriend is because you’re in love with someone else...”

         He briefly looks over his shoulders, and that makes me very nervous, to know what his expression when I said that.

         “Well, you know, I like someone, too. It’s just normal. But I-I’m sorry to ask something so personal. I know I shouldn’t have asked you that. It was rude of me. I—“

         “It’s okay. Don’t have to be sorry.” And then, he faces me, which startles me, and says “We’re here.” with a smile.

         He slowly holds my hand and pulls me to where he’s standing. And then, I see it, the incredible view that Daniel told me earlier. It is the view of a large city with its lights on down the hill. And it looks amazing.

         “Wow, this is great.” I don’t know what more to say.

         “It is, isn’t it?” He’s looking at the city, too, with wonder I can see in his eyes. “The city might have changed, but for me, it’s still the same view ten years ago.”

         It really is a great view.

         “Yukio... I still haven’t asked you this yet but, where did you come from? And, when are you planning to go back?”

         Ah... right. I knew that sooner or later he would ask me that, and now’s the time. It doesn’t feel right to let someone, stay in their home with only knowing their name, especially when his parents don’t know their son is staying with a complete stranger.

         “I live in North Carolina, with my mother. I know that what I’m going to say next will be hard to believe, but it’s the truth, and I don’t have anything to lose, because I think, that by realizing that, I might have already lost everything I once had.” Because I’m not sure if can go home, or how.

         He’s looking at me, I can feel it. “North Carolina? That’s like three thousand miles from here. And what do you mean by what you said? I don’t understand...”

         “You might think I just made this up, but the truth is, somehow, I travelled back in time, I travelled back twenty-five years ago...” I look into his deep blue eyes, and see it staring back at mine.

         “Are you serious? Tell me the truth. I won’t be mad.”

         “It is the truth. And I think it’s somehow better you don’t believe me, than lie to you.”

         He stays silent, while looking over the city. I, on the other hand, stay the same. He probably is thinking.

         “I... actually... had a hard time believing that.” He slowly says. “But... I don’t think you’re a bad person... And, of course, I won’t throw you out—“

         “Thanks... I really appreciate—“

         “But!” He abruptly turns to me. “If that’s true, what’s the world like twenty-five years from now? Is it full of spaceships? Androids? Robots?” Then, a smile spreads across his face.

         I laugh at the unexpected question. But somehow, I feel like crying. And when I do, I can’t stop myself.

         “Wha! What’s the matter!?” He suddenly panics and scratches the back of his head.

         I feel very happy, because he doesn’t think badly of me. He trusts me, and still lets me stay in their home. He really is kind and caring. I can still hear him panicking beside me, but right now, I want to cry, and cry, until I calm down.

         “You know...” He begins, and still whimpering, I turn to look at his face’s side view. “You’re the second person I brought here, my sister being first.”

         Then, he smilingly glances at me and continues. “And one of my closest friends that I treasure the most. Heh. I have many friends, yeah, but I only consider some as my true friends. The first friend I made was my older sister, obviously. We have this love-hate-sister-brother relationship, and I think that was what made our bond strong. Because there’s no boundary between us.”

         He pauses for a moment. “How about you?”

         I look above the sky and try to remember the first friend I ever made in my entire life, and the most important. And then, the image of, “My step-father” appears in my mind.

         “Why not your real father?” He asks.

         “Well, my dad died when I was just very small, and just after a year of his death, mom remarried. And, she made the right choice of choosing Franz as my second dad. He-he. He’s the best father I ever had. I was fond of him, and he was to me, too. Most of my childhood days, I remember spending it with him. We were almost a perfect family...”

         Yes, it was so close I thought I almost had it.

         “But one day, I never saw Franz again. Mom said he left home and filed a divorce. Up until now, mom doesn’t say a word about it.”

         I was very heartbroken at that time. I thought he likes us...

         “But even so, he’s the still the most important person in my life.”

         “Hmmm, maybe he had a good reason for it that the reason is too much for you and your mother to bear... An incurable disease? Life and death situation?”

         “Whatever that was, we still wouldn’t leave his side. Well, if mom would, I wouldn’t have.” I firmly say.

         “Heh. If your step-father heard that, he might cry in joy... What’s his name?”

         “Franz... Franz Colleen...”

         Feeling happy and hurt at the same time, I smile at myself, upon discovering I have this strong love for my step-father... all these years.

         





         The fact that it’s December, it only heightened Daniel’s will to learn the piano. He played Christmas songs vigorously that I assumed he has already memorized the keys naturally. Well, he just said it came out of him at that moment. And as I watched him play, I couldn’t help being fascinated, and at the same time, my heart was beating fast. Daniel seemed cool to my eyes.

         Four days passed since that talk in the forest; and been four days of no outside walks with him. But even so, I don’t feel bored. Moreover, my mind’s been on when I can go home, or how. Not that I really want to, but more of I have to, because it’ll be a problem if his parents arrive and see me here alone with their son; although I dread the thought of leaving.

         And also within the past four days, I’ve been thinking deeply about my feelings—for Daniel. I’ve been weird since that talk in the forest, I feel nervous whenever he’s with me in the house, or especially when he’s beside me. I can’t even look at him in the eyes without my heart racing in my chest. But I decided to shrug of these little abnormalities, or else, it might create something between me and Daniel’s friendly relationship.

         I think it’s better as it is... right? And who knows, if I let myself fall to him, I might just get hurt, but, not because I think he will, but because of the circumstance we are in. So, I’ll just enjoy the days when I can still talk and be with him.

         

         “You sure improved a lot since then, Daniel.” I compliment him.

         “Aw, no. It’s just that you’re a patient teacher, Yukio.” He says as he finishes the last note there is in the piece. He places both hands on his lap and turns to me.

         “No. It would’ve taken several months for someone to play that good, it should be non-stop practicing.”

         His lower lip curls up, with his eyes looking upward. “Hmm, if you say so. Hey—” A smile suddenly beams across his face. “—play for me.”

         “What song?” I say casually.

         “This time, it’s not from me, but from you.” He smiles.

         I pause for a moment, just a little bit surprised at what he said. Because usually, the songs I play is by his request.

         “Do you have any song you want me to hear? I’d be glad to hear it.”

         He switches our places, with me in front of the piano, and him two feet away beside me—where I’ve been sitting earlier. I place both my hands gently on the piano keys, and on the corner of my vision, see Daniel looking at my hands again.

         I know many beautiful pieces, and all of them are slow. I’d like Daniel to hear all of them. But right now, the song I’d want him to hear is ‘First Love’ by my favorite pianist. I know, I said I’d shrug this hidden affection I have for him, but can’t I convey a part of it through music? After all, that’s what musicians do.

         Slowly, I begin to press on the keys and the piano, at the same time, produces music.

         Who knows when I’ll leave this time? Tomorrow? The day after? Later at dinner? Never? I feel uncertain; more of vulnerable because I feel like time’s holding me in its palms, holding my future. So right now, I’m putting all of those uncertainties behind me, and enjoy the moment until it ends.

         Daniel’s very quiet beside me, never spoken a word. When I glance at him, I’m expecting he’s still looking at my hands, but instead, he’s looking over the piano, through the windows of the room, to the greenery outside.

         I just continue playing for him, feeling every sound the piano makes of my pressing. I chose this song because... it’s the perfect piece to explain what I’m feeling right now—the heartache, happiness, sadness, the love... And, as I go on further, my chest feels heavy with pain.

         The song ends with the last soft press of my fingers on the keys. I inhaled quietly and slowly before turning to him, but he suddenly says:

         “That song, it’s very beautiful...” His eyes are still focused on something through the windows. “You played it wonderfully; I felt different emotions in one piece. Very nice.”

         Then, he turns to me and smiles. “Can you teach me the song?”

         I nod with my eyes closed. A part of me is happy right now, but the bigger part of me is really sad.

         “Thanks for teaching me how to play the piano, Yukio—“

         I don’t want to go...

         “—You’ve really made me happy—“

         My heart aches greater now.

         “—I’ve always had the passion for music, especially the piano—“

         If I wish that I stay longer, will it be granted?

         “—I truly am lucky I met you, Yukio... I truly am...”

         I want to cry, but I can’t.

         “Me, too...”



         

         And I didn’t think those were the last words I’d ever say to him. Three days ago, I found myself looking at the ceiling of my room as I lied on my bed after I had just woken up. The realization struck me fast, and I sat up from bed, looking around. I was back, without any warning. My mom saw me in the kitchen and she hugged me tight, while crying. I was happy to see her, but then, I thought of Daniel, and I became very sad, because I knew, from the moment I woke up in my room, that I’d never see him again.

         It’s been normal around here. My friends are happy to see me back in one piece. All of them, including my mom, asked me where I had been, but I couldn’t tell them the truth, so I just made up a believable story.

          



         Seven years passed, and I didn’t notice. I became a licensed nurse and currently work at a hospital in a nearby state from where we live. I thought I’ve already forgotten about that extraordinary event. But at some points in my life, I would remember Daniel, and at rare times, I would even dream of him. But in order not to get hurt over a past event, I would just forget about it and move on, which some attempts were failures.

         Last night, an old man was taken in; the patient had a heart attack. Linda was originally the assigned nurse to him, but something happened with her family and she immediately left. It was only just this morning that I learned he was my step-father! The one who left us suddenly without any word. He was shocked to see me here, and so was I. I didn’t know what to say to him at that time, and neither he. But instead of babbling at him, happiness overcame my heart, and I hugged him on the hospital bed, slightly tight. I was so glad to see him that I cried, and it slightly ruined my make-up.

         Nursing him makes my heart feel lighter. To be able to see him again, the most important person in my life, is truly one of those events I can call a miracle. He didn’t really change over the years, he’s still that cheerful father I once had, only his physical appearance did.



         A week passed and his health improved greatly. He’s scheduled to be out today this morning, and I’m literally running to the hospital building, scared I might miss him. Of course, I’m taking extra caution; afraid I might bump into a patient and be the cause of her death.

         I briefly stop in front of his room to fix my hair. He wouldn’t want her former step-daughter looking haggard just before his release, would he?

         Slowly, I close the door behind me.

         “Good morning, Father.” I give him my first smile of the day, new and friendly.

         Looking up from fixing his belongings in a travel bag, he looks at me through his glasses and upon recognizing me, he returns my smile.

         “Why, good morning to you, too, Yukio. I thought we’d miss each other.”

         “I made sure I wouldn’t.” I walk two steps closer. “Anything you need help with?”

         He slowly shakes his head suggesting he doesn’t need any.

         “Oh... is that so...” I should have arrived here a little sooner. “So who’s picking you up?”

         He zips his bag and eyes it carefully. “My nephew. I didn’t forget anything, did I?” He murmurs to himself.

         “Then let me check in the bathroom.” I stride pass him, and turn on the bathroom lights.

         “Please do. Thanks, Yukio.”

         The bathroom seems free of any patient things. No toothbrush, no comb, no jewelleries, or anything. I’m about to turn around when I suddenly notice a paper placed against the wall facing it. I would’ve missed it, if I didn’t look closely at that last glance.

         “I think you did, Father. It’s a pic—“

         “What is? Can you give it to me?”

         I... I don’t believe it... What the...

         “Yukio? What’s the matter?”

         This picture... This is...

         “Yukio, what’s the—“

         I turn around to face him, still holding the picture in my hand.

         “This picture... How come you have it, Father? How come...” My eyes are looking at him like they are seeing a ghost.

         He stares at the picture in my hand, with eyes wide. And then closes his eyes tightly.

         “How come you have this? This picture with Daniel that was taken around twenty-five years ago...?”





         He decided to take me to his home, just a thirty minute drive from the hospital. During the whole trip, my mind was full of questions, questions yet to be answered when we reach his home. Somehow, I have this feeling that I’ll know Daniel’s whereabouts, or if not, I’ll know what happened to him. Though there’s this fear in my heart, fear that he might have died of oldness or illness.

         Father’s silent as he leads me inside his house. I briefly thank his nephew for driving us back his home. I can see that he earned big amounts of money, for his house is like one of those featured in a magazine. But the interior is much more astonishing. Really made by a designer.

         I don’t have the guts to wander too much, thinking I might get lost inside this big house. We stop in front of a gray door, and then Father briefly glances at me, maybe just to check if I’m still following him. But somehow, I jerk at that moment. And it puzzles me.

         “Come in...”

         The gray door swing open, and I step inside to see the room in full view.

         “This is where you compose your music, right Father?” I ask.

         “Yes...” He sits on the chair in front of the piano, looking at the keys, though his eyes seem distant. “I don’t know how to tell you... Yukio. But now that you found out about that picture, I guess it’s time you know it. Though I originally planned to keep it from you.”

         I hold my breath.

         “That picture was taken twenty-five years ago. Yukio... my real name is Daniel Erlane.”

         “I... changed my name to Franz Colleen when I was thirty-five years old, all of us in the family, including my older sister, her kids, and husband. It was because my uncle was involved in some kind of a crime syndicate, and I think he did something terrible to them that they swore they’d kill all the Erlane alive on earth—“

         I don’t believe it... He’s... Daniel Erlane.

         “I didn’t intend to leave you and your mother... It was because—“

         He swallows and I can see his face stiffens. On one hand, my heart’s getting heavier every second that passes.

         “—because of... me...”

         Everything seems to stop moving around us. I can’t hear the ticks of the clock on his desk. The leaves swaying with the soft breeze outside by the window seem to pause. Time stops moving, maybe only for me.

         “To tell you the truth, it was really shocking. Meeting someone who time travelled, it was really impossible to believe. When you told me in the forest that you did travel twenty-five years back, I didn’t really buy it. I just thought that you’d tell me the truth after some time. And then, you disappeared one day. I immediately came looking for you around town. I asked around, hoping someone saw you leaving, but nobody did. And when I came home, I saw my parents back. After some days, my parents didn’t complain about some things missing, or anything suspicious around the house, and I wasn’t expecting it, because I trusted you.”

         “I pursued being a pianist.” He continues. “And I became successful with it. I travelled to different places, and I got to support my family with this profession. But sometimes, I found myself looking for you, though I knew the chance was very minimal.”

         A faint smile spreads across his face, as he continues to look at the keys in front of him.

         “And then, four years later, I met your mom in an art gallery. I fell in love for the second time. I was shocked to know her daughter had the same name as you, but then I didn’t really think it was you. And after we got married, we lived happily together, the three of us. I thought that day would never come. Years passed and you grew to be a beautiful and smart child, it made me proud to be your dad, and I originally planned for things to stay that way.”

         My knees are slightly shaking, and I’m afraid I can’t support myself anymore. The revelations are too much for me.

         “I was beginning to forget about you... But then, my mother contacted me about the news that a crime syndicate is hunting down all the Erlane alive on earth. I was only going to change my name, but then, my niece told me she wanted my name be ‘Franz Colleen’. And by that... my guess was correct, that somehow you are that child that I love so much... and that young girl whom I first met...”

         Tears come spilling from my eyes, on my cheeks, down on my chin. There are so many emotions playing in my heart right at this moment—that I’m not sure what emotion I should feel.

         “But why did you leave us...?” The words come out low from my lips, but somehow, it reaches his ears.

         It’s the first time he looks at me, the whole time he was speaking; his eyes were just fixed on the keys. But then, it’s a confused look, like it’s a question I should know the answer.

         “I was afraid you’d be bothered about it. And basically... I did it for myself. Yes... I... did it for myself.”

         Hot tears continue to flow down my face. My throat seems blocked, and I can’t say any word to him. No, it’s more like, I don’t know what to say...



         

         He invited me to drink tea with him and offered to drive me home, but I refused. I want some space, and, more importantly, I want to be alone, and I can see he wants the same, too. This day has been really tiring for me. The streets are full with people even at this time of night, they looked busy, it feels like I don’t exist right now for these people, but it doesn’t matter, nothing matters for me at this moment. Part of me wants to cry, because I didn’t expect that Daniel is my step-father, but the other part of me is happy because I got to see Daniel again. I don’t know what will happen in the future. Maybe that’s the first and last time I’ll see him again, but even so, I’m happy—happy I was given the chance. After all these years, I didn’t have any clue; I was oblivious to the truth.

         I feel like time played a trick on us. But why? What was its intention? It only brought me pain the most. If I didn’t meet him twenty-five years ago, maybe he’s still my father up to now, maybe I would’ve fallen in love with someone, and be in a normal relationship. And maybe we are still a family.

         This pain I’m feeling, it’s laughable. After all these years, it’s just now that I realize—I really loved Daniel all along...

         I will bury this love in the depths of my heart to be forgotten. Because I know it’s useless to hold on to something that was finished the moment I woke up in my room. I will really try my best.

         But right now, it seems that this is the love... that I cannot forget.

© Copyright 2011 Dahliane (anonymous19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820893-25-Years-Old-Picture