*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821564-For-Better-or-For-Worse
Rated: 13+ · Other · Educational · #1821564
its a story about a young man who endures many difficult situations and overcomes them.
What’s up I’m George White. I’m fifteen years old. I grew up in a duplex home in Oshkosh, Wisconsin I’ve lived there for as long as I can remember. I can also remember getting into fights very frequently I don’t know why but if you have a mom who cares and a dad who works twenty four seven to give you everything you wanted, if anything I would want to be just like him and that’s why I’m so confused that I always get into fights. It might be because I … I,I du know  maybe it’s  just I can’t avoid them. A few days ago I was standing in line talking to my friend Duran Gorfell. He was a good friend he was always there for me even when I was jumped yeah he was my only true friend. I would rather have him as a friend that I’ve known my whole life than have a hundred that would probably never be there for me.

We were talking about who we like and dislike and apparently someone over heard our conversation because about a second after that I was jumped right in the middle of the cafeteria trust me it wasn’t fun. After that I was sent to the principal Galva’s office, I was the first one there and I knew that the people who had jumped me wasn’t far behind, I tried to get out of their as fast as possible but of course  I didn’t. The principle simply told me, “ if I were you I would stay away from those boy their a bad influence for young men like you”, yeah I wanted to tell him that it’s not like when he was in school where everything was peachy and everyone got along with everyone. The world is different today teens are already doing drugs and their parents let them do whatever they want.

So you can see how hard it is to be pale white, skinny, smart! but not very strong. Everyone is always picking on me even when I’m not doing anything. But I’m you know why because I have to take two more years in here and then I can do whatever the hell I want even if that means running away and never coming back ! But I won’t have to do that; it would probably be a last resort.  If anything I would try my hardest to get my parents to let me live with my aunt for the school semester.  I wouldn’t like it but it would do. At least for a little while anyways, she is pretty old and scary but very kind.

See I’m the kind of guy you would think doesn’t give a crap but that’s not true in fact when I grow up I want to be an engineer. But that’s also why I’m thinking of changing my dream career because I’ m not that strong so that’s why. If I would change my job ever, and I do mean ever I would probably be a mathematician I’ve always liked math and was always an A student. Imagine this, if you had three choices in life and you had to choose between families or to run away neither are very good but it’s the only choices I have. If you have ever had a problem like this well then you understand but I can’t do much more than pray and hope to god something comes up soon so that I don’t have to make a choice.

So, I chose neither, I chose stand up for myself. That’s it I can take being a little punk! I finally looked on the bright side of thing’s no more taking crap from people and time to take matters into my own hands. My parents, huh, well you know when you’re parents say that they know how you feel because they were there at one time well I understand that but they have to think about the difference between when they was a kid and now they don’t know how bad kids are today basically the whole time frame between then and now is completely different who knows in ten years from now our kids could be telekinetic.

So I went to school walked straight to first period and worked my but of all day and when I seen that kid, you know the one that jumped me,  I smiled and walked right by him without even a second glance to ensure that he saw me. Yea it was a new me a better me a me that I enjoyed, that every one enjoyed. Funny thing is I kind of felt bad for the guy, I was crushed inside. I found out why he was the way he was towards me. One of the people I was talking about was his cousin and I didn’t know but she had been in a coma that same day so I see his point of view. I personally wouldn’t have done that I would have told the guy first then see his reaction. It’s crazy but a year after that Duran Gorfell moved and had lost contact with me. As the time progressed I stated eating more, I played football, and basketball my senior year and gained more weight I’m now two-ten instead of one-nineteen. I graduated with a four point oh grade average. Two years later I met the love of my life Sherry Rifftel and we got married the following year. Two kids Mathew and Marry twins, they give you a run for your money. They’re both seven and trust me this is by far the best life a guy could ask for. In a few years they’ll be in the same position I was. The only thing different is that I’ll be prepared. Unlike my parents, they didn’t really give a shit what I did, but I knew better. See my parents are from the eighty’s so they had the ok kind of life. Without a care in the world, without caring about the world, not even paying attention to the world, so before they go telling people that they know how they feel. So to all you people out there that, have encountered something around the same situation as mine. This is the part where I should sign off and say bye but I have more to say, surprisingly.

Like nine years later my son graduated high school with a three point zero grade average, he plays collage ball (Penn State) of course I forgot to tell you that’s my favorite team but, it is the funny thing is I was pretty weak and skinny, and Mathew isn’t he is tall, well built, smart, and very handsome. Hope fully he’ll stick with foot ball because he’s pretty good at it. He’s a defensive end and wide receiver. My daughter Marry on the other hand she graduated high school with a four point zero, and is  going to law school for a four year degree and to become a lawyer. She’ll be great. My wife sherry died after Mathews second year on the football team and we found out that she had a disease called inflammatory congestion which meant at times it was hard for her to breath which meant that her lungs were working very hard in order for her to breath. The doctors said that if she would have told them that it was that hard to breath that she would probably still be alive.

I think that this had a big impact on Mathew because he changed his mind from being a football star and went to med school for four years and became a doctor and helps as much people as he can every day

But in a weird twisted kind way he is very good at what he does every day. Marry has a very small bit of cancer so Mathew comes over every day to check on her. He gives her vitamins, a lot of pain relievers and tells her to drink plenty of water. Me I’m ok I have two of the best kids anyone could ask for and fell in love with my one and only true love. My son got married to a wonderful, beautiful, charming woman. Isabel Huing. They have one child two years old and the little guy’s name is Jake he’s bright little guy already knows the alphabet.

Marry well she is doing great and has one child and one on the way Tanya is one and three-quarters and she is very beautiful just like marry and the one on the way is still unknown but I can’t wait to find out hope full a boy and that he goes to collage to play football like his father Mathew “let’s go Penn State” and he’ll be stopping plays and making touchdowns. As for me it’s for better or for worse.

h
© Copyright 2011 beast117 (boog117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821564-For-Better-or-For-Worse