*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821824-Movie-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1821824
Alex and Danielle get busy in the Sexecutive Conference Room.
Alex stopped his cart on the second floor landing and wearily eyed the sea of cubes one floor below. Another evening of emptying trashcans and cleaning up after the drones that labored there day after day. He was actually envious of them. His current job was such mindless work, far below what he had come to expect. At one time, not long ago, he had been among them. AnalyZing financials, studying spreadsheets, he did alright. He had a nice apartment, an expensive car, and an income that topped six figures. Then his world had come crashing down. He was downsized, along with dozens of others, as part of a corporate restructuring. He was fine for a while, until the savings started to run out. With no job, and no prospects, he had pleaded with an old school chum to allow him to come to work for his building management firm. The only opening he had was for janitorial position. Desperate and on the verge of being evicted from his apartment, he reluctantly accepted, with the understand that the minute something better came along, he would jump on it.

Looking down at his watch, a stainless steel Omega Divemaster, a relic of his former life, he realized that is was nearly lunchtime - or whatever you called a mid-shift meal at this ungodly hour. The only perk of this lousy job was that he had access to the Executive Conference Room, purely for cleaning purposes, of course. It had a big screen television, a large mahogany table, and comfortable chairs. He would take his lunch in there, hook up his iPod to the sophisticated audio visual system, and watch his downloaded movies in high-def. He never worried about getting caught. Like anywhere, there were workaholics who worked way past quitting time, but they were almost always gone by 9 or 9:30. Even if they stayed later, the Executive Conference Room was on the 3rd floor and down a long hall where the lights were turned off after 7:00. Not much chance of anyone finding him there around midnight every night.

Tonight was pizza night. The other half of the Red Baron Meat Trio had had for breakfast ... or dinner ... or whatever the hell you called the meal you ate in the early evening. God, he hated this job. After warming the pie in the toaster oven in the 3rd floor break room, he crept down the hall to the conference room. He had seen no one left in the office, and didn't expect to be caught. Still, it paid to be careful. Silently sliding the key into the lock he, turned the knob and slipped inside.

In contrast to the way he usually found the room, the blinds, which were usually fully closed, were half-opened, allowing a haze of dim violet light to filter into the well appointed space. At the far end, roughly 15 feet away, the Chairman's seat, which was usually neatly pushed up against the conference table had been wheeled over to the window. Though it was difficult to see in the feeble light, the chair was facing the window and a cheery glow emanted from behind one armrest. Though the high back of the chair was facing him, he could make out Two shapely legs projecting from the seat, clad in pricey high-heeled sandals which were braced firmly against the windowsill. Small, breathless, moans punctuated by the occasional sharp gasp floated through the refined air. Obviously, Alex had no desire to give up his front row seat, but if he were to be caught ... well, as much as he hated the job, the prospect of living on the street was far less appealing. Angling for a better view, he inched along the back wall, coming around the right side of the chair which offered a more unobstructed view. Now, in profile he recognized the striking profile of the CEO's young executive assistant ... what was her name ... Daniella, or Danielle, or something like that. From what little he knew of her from the few occassions she had worked late, she seemed almost brazenly self-assured and under control. This wasn't the kind of behavior he would have expected from her. In her current state, it was unlikely she would notice him there in the corner. Her long, curly, raven tresses fell carelessly across the side of her face as her attention was directed toward the device in her lap, the delicate strands of wire connected to a pair of earbuds almost seductively snaking across her heaving breasts. Her right hand had disappeared beneath the hem of her lavender, knee length skirt, now pushed halfway up her thighs, her arm working furiously to drive herself over the edge.

Just as she seemed on the verge of her climax, Alex's foot connected with a trash bin as he was adjusting his position. Startled and obviously embarrased, Danielle sprung from her seated position, but failed to find firm footing on the thick carpeting. She collapsed to the floor as her iPod bounced off the arm of the chair and landed beside her, the pornographic film she was watching still playing. Huffing and puffing with indignation, but clearly at a loss for words considering her awkward position, both physically and ethically. She simply glared at him in the dim light. "Who ... who are you?" she managed to blurt out in a harsh whisper.

"I'm Alex, Alex Vega, I work here at nights. I clean the building."

"So you're a janitor," she spat with anger.

"Yeah, I guess so," he responded, surprised at the embarrassement he felt in admitting his own position.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded, rising to her feet.

"Well, I always clean in here, you know, empty the waste baskets, wipe down the table if need be."

"Then why do you have food in your hand," she pointed to the foil wrapped pizza he still held in his right hand. He knew she couldn't tell for sure that what he was carrying was food since the lights were still off, but given the triangluar shape it wasn't hard to deduce.

"I sometimes eat in here," he admitted. "But I always clean up after myself, and I do clean the room."

"What's the big idea of just barging in here?" she challenged.

"I didn't know anyone was in here. The lights were off when I came in."

"When you saw that someone was in here, why didn't you leave?" she demanded.

He couldn't resist chuckling slightly and realized that his smirk would probably only anger her further, but fortunately the light was feeble enough that apparently she could not make out his expression. "Well, to be honest I was sort of ... uh, I guess you could say captivated." What else could he say. After all, what red-blooded heterosexual male would be able to tear himself away from the sight of a woman pleasuring herself right in front of his eyes.

He could practically feel the steam emanating from her. She was in a tremendously awkward position. She couldn't very well reprimand him for taking liberties in using the Executive Conference Room to eat his lunch when she was obvioulsy using it for far more illicit purposes.

"Look," he said as soothingly as possible, "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to walk in on you. But I had no way of knowing anyone was going to be in here. Besides, if you'll let me, I can show you how you might be able to better enjoy the movie." He walked over to the back wall and flipped on the lights, quickly dimming them so as not to blind them both. Nonetheless, he managed to momentarily catch sight of her in the full glare, her pretty face sheened in sweat, her makeup beginning to run in places, her blouse partially unbuttoned and her hair disheveled. With the light dimmed, her appearance was much more appealing, almost seductive.

"If you'll allow me," he said, picking up her iPod and placing it on the table. He walked to a row of drawers set into the wall at the front of the room, opened the bottom-most drawer and plucked out a long black cord with plugs at either end. On of these he plugged into the earphone jack of the iPod; the other he plugged into a jack plate installed in the wall. Next, he flipped a switch and automatically the rich wood panelling covering the front wall began to part and reveal a huge television screen. He pushed a button and the giant screen flickered to life. There in hi-def, a stunning blonde with a huge plastic phallus was working herself into an orgasmic frenzy as two men looked on frantically stroking themselves. Finally, Alex switched off the lights and took a seat far enough back that he would have a good view himself. "You don't mind if I watch this for a little while do you?" he asked. I mean I'll leave you to finish what you were doing, but I'm hungry and this might be good dinner time entertainment, almost like eating in front of the TV."

He was pushing the limits with her, he knew. After all, no matter what she had been doing before he rudely interrupted her, she was still executive assistant to the CEO and he was just a lowly janitor. Still, she didn't object. He knew she was just waiting an hoping this annoying man would go away and leave her in peace ... not to mention, never speak of this again.

He was only partially correct. For her part, Danielle was equal parts annoyed, offended, angered and embarrassed, but she also noticed that Alex was not your ordinary janitor. For starters, he was hot. With smooth Mediterrainian good looks and a buff body, he was definitely not your typical run-of-the-mill janitor. He was also better dressed. She instantly recognized the designer jeans and button front shirt he wore, as well as his Omega watch and high-end Nike sneakers. No, this guy came from money or had certainly had some at one point. What he was doing cleaing up after the slobs who worked here, she had no idea.

By now, he was engrossed in the movie. This girl knew how to choose a movie. The action on screen was really beginning to arouse him. The two men who had been masturbating while the woman pleasured herself had now joined her on the bed and were double-teaming her, one with his cock buried in her pussy, the other in her ass. Before he could process what was happeing, a slender arm snaked its way across his chest from behind and its hand found its way to his crotch. As the fingers begin to caress his quickly stiffening member through his jeans, Danielle's lips began nibbling at his earlobe. "Mm, naughty, naughty," Alex murmured in a half whisper. "Does your boss know how bad his secretary is?"

Danielle unbuttoned and unzipped his fly with startling quickness and shoved her hand beneath the waistband of his briefs, grasping his balls tightly in her fist. "Don't ever, EVER, call me a secretary," she breathed into his ear. She was serious, not TOO serious, but she had definitely made her point. She released her vise grip on his balls, allowing him to relax a little. "I'm an executive assistant, and a damn good one," she said whirling his chair around so he was facing her. "And don't you ever forget it." She paused briefly for effect. "And now you'll pay for your impudence." She turned him back so he was again facing the highly polished mahogany table. Sweeping the debris of his dinner away she climbed up on the table and straddled him, perching one tanned, bare leg on each arm of his chair. "Now ... Mr. Janitor ... I have your dinner right here." With one hand, she bunched the skirt up around her waist and moved the crotch of her panties to one side to reveal her damp pussy. "Now eat me," she commanded in a tone that brooked no arguement. Slowly, Alex lowered his head to Danielle's wet cleft and, with the tip of his tongue, skillfully parted her swollen labia and ran it up and down her slit from her clit to the rim of her tight pink anus. For her part, Danielle tightly clutched the edge of the table, breathing heavily and letting out a slight gasp each time Alex's tongue ran over her engorged clitoris.

Soon Danielle's fingers were intwined in Alex's hair, her hands guiding his head to exactly where she wanted it. She was moaning constantly now, her low mewls mixing intoxicatingly with the muted cries coming from the action on the TV screen. Without warning, Danielle clutched Alex's head pulling it tightly to her crotch and cried out, "Oh, FUCK ME baby!" and exploded in climax, her juices coating his face with a sheen of sweet, clear fluid.

When Alex came up for air, Danielle had reclined so she was lying face up on the table trying, twiching slightly as she came down from her orgasm. By now Alex was rock hard and ready to fuck, whether she was ready or not. All he had to do was stand to be perfectly positioned between her legs. He allowed the tip of his cock to push the fabric which had shifted back over to cover her mound to again slip aside. He easily slipped inside her well lubricated channel, feeling the satisfying sensation of it closing receptively around his shaft as he entered. Danielle let out a groan of satisfaction as his cock bottomed out inside her. She now had her head turned to the side so she could watch the movie as he fucked her. The actress was now on all fours, sucking one of the actors off, while the other took her from behind. She was talking dirty to the men as they ravaged her, and that gave Alex an idea. He began to thrust deeply into Danielle, the sudden ferocity forcing cries from her throat. He grabbed the front of her silk blouse and ripped it open, as buttons flew in all directions. She lay before him, her lacy bra constraining her heaving well-proportioned breasts as he continued to rhythmically pound into her. He pulled the cups down to reveal two nearly perfect hemispheres, topped by dusky pink areolas. Reaching down, he pinched one hard, causing her head to snap around to face him and cry out in pain. "Ooo, seems like that hurts a little does it?"

Danielle winced an nodded in agreement.

"Oh, well, then I think you're going to have to obey me to make sure I don't do it again." She simply stared at him in expectation. "You really are a slut aren't you?"

She nodded no, bringing a retaliatory tweak of her nipple, not too hard, but enough that she instinctively jerked away. "Tell the truth now, you're a slut, aren't you?"

This time she nodded reluctantly. There was a slight look of fear or distress in her eyes. He wanted her to know she was totally safe, so he nodded as if to reassure her that it was just a little game he was playing.

"Good," he said soothingly. "Now say it, say you're a slut."

There was a hesistation, and he raised his hand to indicate he was prepared to tweak her again if she failed to cooperate. "I'm a slut," she murmured, barely audible.

"What?" he demanded.

"I'm a slut," slut she said, more loudly this time.

Alex increased his pace of fucking, really slamming into her hard now.

"I'm a slut," she said, louder still, this time without prompting. "I'm a slut," she repeated. "Oh God," she cried out. "Oh God, fuck me baby, fuck your fuck slut." As Alex suspected she was a talker. "Oh, Jesus, Oh God, that feels so good." Her hands gripped at his thighs, trying to draw him in tighter but not finding sufficient grip to do so. "Oh Christ," she screamed, spasming as a tremendous climax took hold of her, causing all of her muscles to go tense at once. Her heels dug into the padded arms of the chair as the sensations rippled from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.

The contraction of her vaginal muscles had its effect of Alex as well. The feel of her warm channel suddenly clamping down on his hard phallus as if milking his seed caused his own orgasm to boil up from his center. "Shiiit," he moaned, shuddering as his hot cream shot through his shaft and spattered against the walls of her vagina. The sensation of Alex cumming inside her sent Danielle into a second mind-blowing climax.

Alex slipped carefully out of Danielle, her cunt drooling globs of Alex's thick cum, staining the hem at the back of her skirt where it had not quite been pushed completely out of the way. "Shit," she muttered. "This damn skirt is dry clean only. I wonder if there's an extra charge for getting cum stains out," she giggled. She stood unsteadily, grabbing the edge of the table for support. "Well, that was ... nice," she sighed. A faint sheen of sweat glistened on her skin and her hair was even more askew than it was when he had first walked in on her.

Alex busied himself disconnecting her iPod from the television and returning everything to its proper place. "Given what happened, it's probably best that know one even suspects someone's been in here."

"Definitely," she agreed.

"Well, if ever you ... you know ... work late, just let me know. I'll join you for a late-night snack."

"I'll do that," she replied straightening herself up and smoothing out her suit and making herself as presentable as possible. "Even if I don't, you know where I'll be," she said, and with that slipped out the door.



© Copyright 2011 Bob Pickering (rbilleaud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821824-Movie-Night