*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821953-Slagle--Sass-in-Action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ambir
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1821953
This is a story about two teachers at RRHS terrorizing everyone at school.
It finally happened. Slagle was fired. She was more furious than petrified. She worked hard at her job and she knew she was a magnificent teacher and she didn’t believe that she deserved to get fired. On the way out of the building she was breaking windows and knocking doors off it’s hinges. She grabbed an orange sharpie and wrote “LONG LIVE SLAGLE!” on the walls outside of the classrooms. When she had done this Mrs. Sass had noticed what was going on and decided to join in her festivities.

         “Let’s get out of here!” The freshman cried as Sass charged and insisted on pants-ing the insecure boys and coloring the faces of girls with a sharpie. Slagle had her own agenda. Striking like a wild gorilla, she eyed poor Mr. Hurley on his crutches, limping over the campus. Mrs. Hurley ended up hanging from the flagpole by his superman underpants. Slagle and Sass mockingly saluted their victim as they walked off looking for their next target.

         Then, they saw him. Sitting mindlessly on the bench, drinking a yoohoo, was James Bell. Slagle flanked left as Sass ninja rolled right. Silently, with sneakiness in their bones, they ambushed James, causing him to spill his yoohoo in his lap – resembling a potty accident.

         “He pissed himself!” Slagle teased while pointing in his direction. James then got up and began to cry . What Slagle and Sass didn’t realize is that Mr. Hurley had cell phone in his front pocket so he decided to call 9-1-1. The police arrived right on time to catch Slagle and Sass in action. The two of them were taken away to the jailhouse in handcuffs that day, and neither of them was to step another foot on the grounds of Roanoke Rapids High School.

         

© Copyright 2011 ambir (ambir18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821953-Slagle--Sass-in-Action