*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821966-Suicide-can-be-stopped-Please-read
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #1821966
Please just read this. It has to do with suicide and what it really is. Please read it.
Mental imbalance is about as acceptable as herpes. It’s never going to be accepted. But really, it’s a disease just like cancer. It just happens, and eats away all the good parts of your brain, like judgment, and happiness, and perception, and memory, and life. And you can die from depression just like any other disease. And it’s not as if people choose it. So why is it still a joke of medicine. ‘She died of cancer’ is a lot more socially acceptable to people than ‘She committed suicide.’ Why? Why is that? Someone please, just this once, answer me. Why is it unacceptable for a person to hurt so badly on the inside that it becomes unbearable? Why is that not as serious as something physically wrong? In my opinion, something mentally and emotionally wrong is much more painful and acceptable than cancer or any other physical ailment. Cancer can be treated, depression stays with you. Yes, you can take medicine to help it, but does that really help it? No. It just clouds your mind from the reality of what's actually going on. It causes you to appear more stable and accepting of life. Newsflash people, we live in a fucked up world. If you didn't feel the slightest bit of depression, anger, pain, guilt, disappointment, then you wouldn't be human. And if people continue to judge others by not wanting to be here any longer, then it's never going to stop. Look around you, take a look in the mirror, anything. Just open your fucking eyes. Things are not okay right now, to say the least. And they seem to be getting worse day by day. Suicide is real. Suicide is here. And.. Suicide is preventable.
© Copyright 2011 caitlynxo903 (caitlynxo903 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821966-Suicide-can-be-stopped-Please-read