*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821978-Getaway-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1821978
The dangers of cruise ships at indian inhabited islands.
The four tourists departed on their three hour luxurious cruise around the coast of Hawaii. They were touring the aboriginal island of Yaquetta, where the Slapaho tribe runs wild. Towards the end of their journey they unboarded the ship and entered the mysterious new world. They heard a loud explosion, as the four ran towards the noise they were met by the black smoke and roasting ship. Before the came to the realization that they were stranded they found a bag of tools that one of the four had grabbed before departing the ship. Three hours later, it was about nightfall. Ashley was retrieving firewood, Kerry was using paper and cardboard to burn for warmth. Allison was using the unusually large sucker as a hunting weapon. Aaron worked the shelter with the glue stick to build their home for the night. Meanwhile, as Ashley was chopping firewood, she heard war cries and felt a sharp pain in her neck. Waking up with a tranquilizer dart in her neck and tied to a pole. Back at the camp they realized Ashley must have gotten lost. At the same time a rescue helicopter arrived. They had to make a descision…
© Copyright 2011 aaronhyman (aaronh96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821978-Getaway-Island