*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822196-Why-Do-We-Waut-Until-Its-Too-Late
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1822196
A true story dedicated to hthe broken hearted
Why do we wait until it’s too late? Why do we let someone else have what we were too scared to reach out and take?
The most painful thing is to sit right next to the person you love most, but never be able to convince them how truthfully you feel about them.
Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
I wish I was a kid again, because bruised knees are easily fixed than a broken heart.
Why do things pass us by? The things that are so irreplaceable seem to slip away from us without giving us the chance to know how much they’re worth but only give us the knowledge of how much we’ve just lost.
If I can’t have you, why can’t I at least say I had you…in my dreams? Were you ever what you seemed, or was I a fool who fell in love with his own dreams? The one who has my heart in the palm of her hands is always the one already taken.
A heart breaking is not as loud as a bomb exploding…it is as quiet as a feather falling down…and what makes it more painful is that no one can ever hear it but you.
As I turn around and walk away from you, just listen to the wind blowing my sad words of goodbye as it would be the last time you’d ever hear from me.
© Copyright 2011 Mr. Explosion (rayzor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822196-Why-Do-We-Waut-Until-Its-Too-Late