*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822424-Jon-and-Jane-3
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1822424
Third installment.
Jane and Crane had fallen asleep on his couch last night because they were too tired to unpack the moving truck. They were snuggled up with her facing the back of the couch and him cuddling her as if he were protecting her of something in the room.  ane randomly woke up quite groggy. She tried to lightly roll her shoulders and streach a little without waking him because he was keeping her all warm and cuddly and she liked it. But she was not successful because soon enough he was stirring behind her as well. So she snuggled further into his warmth and into his yummy smell and smiled...



Crane stared at Jane, his eyes adjusting to the sunlight, his hair ruffled having that bed head look. He wrapped his arms around Jane snuggling her tightly then leaned up and kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning love...I guess we were pretty tired last night, huh?" He continued stared into her purply blue eyes, lost in his affection for her, smelling her, her warmth against his, feeling completely secure and happy. "I have to go to Arkham today after we unload the truck." He looked up at the ceiling a little and groaned at the prospect of having to move everything again. He was still slightly apprehensive and cautious about opening himself up completely to Jane, allowing her into his own private world, making himself vulnerable and open to being hurt, but he felt comfortable with Jane, as if she would do everything she could to shelter him from trouble. He knew he would care and protect her, and hoped desperately for the same reciprocation. "I'll get up and make some coffee." He kissed her on the forehead again then rolled off of the couch falling onto the ground. He smiled to himself then hopped up quickly to make his way to the kitchen.



As crane rolled off of the couch she grinned at him. She was glad that he was seemingly more laid back around her now. She stretched her legs and arms and rubbed her eyes before she sat up. Possibly a little too quick. She held her head in her hands for a few moments and eventually the dizzy feeling left her and she trudged to the kitchen. Her hair stuck off in all different directions and no matter how much she patted and prodded at it it wouldn't fix. She sighed and grabbed the mug of coffee that he had poured for her and she looked down at his coffee cup today and it said 'I see crazy people' She grinned at the reference and took a sip of hers. She thought that it was a milk and sugar day for her. She searched around for the sugar and took a spoon and put four spoonfuls and a good splash of milk. As she took a sip of the sugary liquid she grinned up at Crane as he was watching her with a look of disbelief at the amount of sugar she had just poured into her cup.



Crane stared at her pouring spoonfuls of sugar into her coffee. "You want any coffee with your sugar baby?" he said playfully chuckling to himself at his lame joke. "I'll go ahead and start moving in the boxes and things. Might as well get this over sooner rather than later. I already informed the front desk and as soon as I come down the maintenance guys will help unload everything as well." He sighed then stared up at her. "I feel like...this is the right thing for us."





















ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD GUESS WHAT AMANDA!? DUMBLEDORE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2011 JaneBlaze (janeblaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822424-Jon-and-Jane-3